ZWILLING TWIN Chef 2 16 cm Carving knife
This knife is perfect for cutting meat thanks to the sharp edge. Generously portioned steaks can be cut from larger pieces of meat using this knife which is also suited for carving meat. This knife enables you to cut with the utmost ease and precision.
This ZWILLING carving knife stands out thanks to its excellent level of quality, which is above all ensured by the FRIODUR® blade that has undergone a special ice-hardening process. The special steel is rust-free, resilient and flexible. A continuous tang also makes the knife sturdy. The knife is light so that it fits well in your hand. The distinctive-looking hand guard reduces the risk of you slipping while carrying out difficult jobs. You can use the carving knife from the TWIN® Chef series to successfully prepare spectacular steaks and roasts to spoil both yourself and your guests.
PLEASE NOTE - this item does not come with a gift box.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 34910-161-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.10 kg
- Length of product: 28.70 cm
- Width of product: 3.10 cm
- Height of product: 1.60 cm
- Blade length: 16.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.90 cm
- Handle width: 1.50 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.