ZWILLING Pro 24 cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Stew pot silver
If you want to be your own chef you will love the high-quality cookware of the ZWILLING Pro series. The series sets the standard in quality, variety and, above all, design, that is inspired by the most popular designs of the chefs. The stew pot measures 24 cm across and is just as much at home in a professional restaurant kitchen as it is in yours. The pot is a little flatter than a stock pot, making it ideally suited to browning or braising vegetables and meat. The snug-fitting glass lid allows for practical cooking by sight in the casserole dish – meaning that you always have an eye on everything, and it saves you time and energy. Regardless of whether you cook on an electric, gas or induction hob, the Sigma Classic+ sandwich base with aluminium core optimally distributes the heat at all times. This is in contrast to the stainless steel handles, which remain cool for a long time. The special material finishing makes the pot particularly dishwasher-safe and this stew pot is the perfect choice for anyone who loves to cook for guests and who appreciates superb quality.
- SIGMA Classic+ 3-ply sandwich base, titanium reinforced capsule
- Aluminium core for quick and even heat distribution
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel that is especially hygienic, robust and scratch-resistant
- Especially wide pouring rim for safe and precise pouring without dripping
- Integrated measuring scale that makes measuring directly in the pot much easier
- The massive stainless steel handles stay cool for a long time and allow comfortable handling
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction
- Suitable for preparing delicious meals in the oven (up to 200 °C)
- Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Item no. 65122-240-0
- Colour: silver
- Heat resistance: 200.00 ºC
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: Side handle
- Surface finishing: satin finished
- Coating: n/a
- Bottom technology: Sigma Classic +
- Handle fixing: welded
- Lid existing: Yes
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 2.50 kg
- Capacity: 4.30 l
- Length of product: 34.50 cm
- Width of product: 34.50 cm
- Height of product: 13.00 cm
- Height without lid: 10.40 cm
- Upper diameter: 24.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 23.80 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.