ZWILLING Pro 18/10 Stainless Steel Meat tenderiser
Making deliciously tender Schnitzel sometimes first requires tenderising the cuts before cooking. The ZWILLING Pro series meat hammer is excellently suited to such a task. The meat hammer has two different sides for two different purposes: tender meat such as steak can be easily treated with the flat side while the serrated side is for gently tenderising tough pieces of meat. The hammer is made with seamlessly welded premium stainless steel for absolute hygiene. The head is firmly welded to the handle to provide outstanding sturdiness. Equally impressive is the design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez: It not only captivates with a minimalistic look that makes this meat hammer a genuine design object, it is also incredibly practical too. The surface has a partially polished and partially satin finish. The result is a coincidence of shiny and matte areas that is both especially elegant and which perfectly complements the kitchen gadget’s timeless design.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene and effortless use
- Flat and serrated striking faces for levelling and roughening
- Item no. 37160-039-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Surface finishing: matt/polished
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 0.34 kg
- Length of product: 30.00 cm
- Width of product: 5.00 cm
- Height of product: 5.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.50 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.