ZWILLING Gourmet 20 cm Carving knife
Those who appreciate Asian cuisine and are not only interested in the bouquet of aromas but also the different preparing methods, complement their cutlery drawer with this Santoku knife from the ZWILLING Gourmet series, thus adding a cutting tool whose form has its origin in Japan. You can use the Santoku knife for cutting meat, fish and vegetables. With its wide blade that extends beyond the handle at the bottom, it unfolds its strength in particular when cutting with pressure. The Santoku knife has a blade length of 18 cm. The special ice-hardening gives it its high cutting-edge ability, corrosion-resistance and flexibility. The steel is made from a special ZWILLING formula that is characterised by an optimal chrome- and carbon- content ratio. The handle is made of stable plastic that lies pleasantly in the hand. Three rivets on the handle, the lasered ZWILLING logo and the contrast between shining steel and black plastic characterise the attractive appearance of the knife. Also beyond Asian cuisine, the ZWILLING Gourmet Santoku knife offers you a great variety of different uses. Thanks to its consummate balance, you are able to work safely and precisely, especially when cutting meat and fish, as well as when slicing firmer vegetable varieties. With this Santoku knife you have a cutting tool of Japanese origin that you will enjoy working with and use frequently in your kitchen.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 36110-201-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: laser cut
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.14 kg
- Length of product: 32.00 cm
- Width of product: 2.00 cm
- Height of product: 3.00 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.00 cm
- Handle width: 1.80 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.