ZWILLING Gourmet 18 cm Filleting knife
Calling all fish lovers! Do you prefer to eat your fish filleted or whole? Then you absolutely need a filleting knife to effortlessly remove precious fillets from bones. Work like the pros and have the confidence to prepare your first whole fish, saddle of venison or joint. The ZWILLING Gourmet series filleting knife combines modern technology and tradition. The filleting knife impresses with its slim, flexible blade and ergonomic plastic handle in 3-rivet design with lasered ZWILLING logo on the centre rivet. The knife with its 18 cm blade is simple to use and even suitable for beginners. The filleting knife’s blade is precision made from a single piece of steel and therefore excellently suited for perfect and extremely thin filleting. The FRIODUR blade is also ice-hardened with a special process. This makes the blade particularly resilient, flexible and corrosion proof. These properties form the basis for premium cuts and the knife’s precision edge. Particularly appealing is that the filleting knife is not only suitable for cutting fish. It is highly versatile. You can separate sinews and skin from meat and even remove cores and peel from fruit flesh. If you want to fillet meat, fish or fruit, then the premium quality ZWILLING Gourmet series filleting knife is the right choice.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 36113-181-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: laser cut
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.12 kg
- Length of product: 30.00 cm
- Width of product: 1.80 cm
- Height of product: 2.00 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.00 cm
- Handle width: 1.80 cm
How to clean your knives:
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.