ZWILLING Gourmet 15 cm Cleaver
Generally speaking, chopping poultry or a leg of meat is much simpler than cutting. With the ZWILLING Gourmet series cleaver, you are able to chop meat and fish but also herbs, such as lemon grass, in next to no time. The ZWILLING cleaver has an almost rectangular blade with a length of 15 cm and a convenient plastic handle. As a result, the knife is ideally balanced, allowing precise focus on one point during chopping. The hardened blade is made from a special formula and is particularly wide and stable, which is of key importance when chopping. This is because a particularly strong blade is needed to cut the bone or separate meat from the bone with one blow. With its shiny blade and the handle in the three-rivet design, the cleaver has an elegant appearance. The ZWILLING cleaver is a great asset, especially you prefer to use fresh, unprocessed foods during cooking, and also when you enjoy preparing your own meat. With this cleaver, the sky’s the limit when it comes to preparing meat dishes such as ribs or Kassler.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 36115-151-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: laser cut
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.40 kg
- Length of product: 27.50 cm
- Width of product: 2.00 cm
- Height of product: 7.70 cm
- Blade length: 15.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.50 cm
- Handle width: 2.00 cm
- Blade width: 0.30 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.30 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.