ZWILLING Fresh & Save 1-pcs Vacuum wine sealer
Life is too short to drink bad wine! What do you think: How long can you keep wine after the bottle has been opened? The oxidation process starts immediately the bottle is opened, which is initially a desired effect, particularly for red wine. Wine should “breathe” so that its bouquet and aromas can be released. But if it is in contact with air for too long, wine begins to lose its freshness and flavour. The effect: The wine tastes flat and has to be poured away after two to three days.
No longer! The innovative seal of the FRESH & SAVE Vacuum Wine Sealer reliably slows down this process. Place the seal on the neck of the bottle and the powerful, handy vacuum pump (sold separately: item 36801-000-0) extracts the air from the wine bottle at the press of a button. Aromas and freshness are securely locked in. Sealed like this, your wine will keep fresh longer in the fridge.
The high-quality Vacuum Wine Sealer is not just perfect for wine bottles: Oils and juices also retain their aromas and vitamins much longer when vacuum sealed. Only carbonated beverages are not suitable for storing using vacuum sealing. Coated in stainless steel, the high-quality wine stopper is dishwasher safe and very easy to clean.
The FRESH & SAVE Wine Sealer has dimensions of: 3cm diameter, 4cm height. It weighs 18g.
- Vacuum function: Opened wine keeps fresh longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage methods: Aromas and the flavour are safely preserved
- Ideally suited for storing wines, oils, juices
- Not suitable for carbonated beverages
- Elegant and decorative sealer fits all standard wine bottle necks (17–19 mm inner diameter)
- Dishwasher safe
- L/W/H (in mm): 30/30/40
- Works with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump
- 24 month guarantee
- Material: stainless steel, silicone, plastic
- Simple to link the opened bottle to the ZWILLING Culinary World App to track how long the wine can be kept
- Free app calculates the date by when the vacuum se+O2aled wine should be consumed and the reminder function sends a message in good time before the wine has a chance to lose its aroma and bouquet. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.
- Item no. 36802-000-0
- Colour: grey
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Lid existing: No
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Number of parts: 1
- Net weight: 0.02 kg
- Length of product: 3.00 cm
- Width of product: 3.00 cm
- Height of product: 4.00 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.