ZWILLING Four Star 18 cm Filleting knife
The ZWILLING Four Stars filleting knife makes filleting fish and meat a breeze. The sophisticated design of the filleting knife goes with all kitchen utensils and ensures pleasant work. The SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of steel, which makes it particularly durable and resilient. These are the basic requirements for the excellent cutting properties of this product. ZWILLING special formula stainless steel is used for the blade, which distinguishes itself with its optimal chrome and carbon content. The blade also undergoes an additional ice-hardening process, which provides exceptional corrosion resistance. Moreover, a FRIDOUR blade stays sharp and flexible and retains its cutting edge longer. The knife's 18 cm blade transitions seamlessly into the finger guard and handle, so there are no annoying edges. The finger guard balances the knife between the blade and handle to ensure optimal and, above all, safe handling of the knife when filleting.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31073-181-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.13 kg
- Length of product: 30.50 cm
- Width of product: 3.10 cm
- Height of product: 3.30 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.40 cm
- Handle width: 2.00 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.10 cm
Get to know cutting techniques
Sharpen knives properly
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.