• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -53%
107.50 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -53%
107.50 $49.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_30721-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 12ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 30721-203
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 8-inch Chef's Knife
$107.50 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.

To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.

• Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.76 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.07 in
  • Width of product: 1.91 in
  • Height of product: 0.75 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.28 in
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very good Che'sf knife that will last for years! Have had mine for over 2 years and still has a sharp edge and cuts through most anything. Use this one almost daily and also use it as a slicer/utility for meats. At this price, it's a no-brainer!
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a really good stamped Chef knife for the price. Handle feels good in the hand, made from German Steel, ice-hardened to keep it's edge longer.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Chef knife This is a really nice stamped Chef. The steel is really durable for a stamped knife since the high carbon stainless steel was ice hardened, helping give the knife a longer and sharper edge than most stamped blades. I like how well the blade is able to rock, slice and dice food on a cutting board. The handle really contours nicely in my hand as well.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My first chef knife The Twin Signature chef knife was the first chef knife I ever owned. I can't say enough good things about Zwilling's quality and customer service. Since then I have upgraded to the Pro series which I find to be more comfortable for me. But at this price for the Twin Signature, everyone can have an excellent chef knife
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love that curve on the handle! I liked this Twin Signature 8" Chef knife! The weight is perfectly fine, it is so sharp and durable stamped blade. Made in Germany and dishwasher safe. This is one of the popular best value knife our customers bought.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from durable Fantastic chef knife with classic styling. It is a heavy duty worker for all utility, yet lighter weight. I like the contour of the handle. It's comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extremely User Friendly In need of new cutlery, I let my Grandma choose from among a wide assortment to find the one she found to be most comfortable. Twin Signature was her top pick; German made, extremely comfortable handle, perfect weight, and extra sharp.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stampled Blade That is Ice Hardened The knife in made our of German Special Formula Steel and ice hardened with is a process usually reserved for fully forged knives. So blade is sharp and is extremely durable. Three riveted, ergonomic handle provides stability when you cut.
Date published: 2020-03-28
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_30721-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Does this knife come with a blade guard or case?

Asked by: KnifeQuestioner
This knife does not come with a blade guard or permanent case. You can shop our selection of storage options here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/knife-blocks-storage/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-09-08

If it's made in Germany why it doesn't say "Germany" or "Made in Germany" on the blade, like your other knifes? Thank you.

Asked by: Al Beliko
Many of our images are taken of prototypes a non-production run items. The actual knife itself will say "Made In Germany" perpendicular to the blade, under the twelve boxes, near the base of the blade.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-03-25
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_30721-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • questions, product