ZWILLING Sharpening Service Knife Aid Professional Knife Sharpening by Mail, 14 knives
Earn 149 points in our free Rewards Program.
Keep the edge on all your knives with Knife Aid, our new professional mail-in knife sharpening service. It’s easy to use, fast, and reliable so you’ll never have to deal with unsafe, dull knives again. With proper maintenance, ZWILLING knives are built to last a lifetime. Maintaining your heritage knives professionally is the sustainable, cost-effective choice.
- Professional knife sharpening to restore and maintain razor sharp edges on kitchen knives and scissors
- Order based on the number of knives you’d like sharpened: 4, 5, 7, 10, or 14
- Prepaid, insured, and trackable envelope is delivered to your door
- Knife sharpening is the sustainable, cost-effective way to maintain your knives, so that you don’t have to throw them out when tips break or blades chip.
- Item no. 9800483
- Country of origin: (no specific)
- Net weight: 1.10 lbs
With regular sharpening and honing you can keep your knives in top shape. And professional sharpening by one of our master bladesmiths insures you get it done right, preserving the value of your knives. True craftsmanship, exceptional skills, and attention to detail make Knife Aid our trusted choice to sharpen your knives.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Because they require less brute force to slice through foods, sharp blades help insure you don’t slip and injure yourself.
Sharp knives glide effortlessly through food, so you’ll expend less energy when slicing, and experience less arm fatigue as you prep.
Dull knives tear through food, releasing flavor. A sharp knife slices cleanly through ingredients, preserving flavors as you cut.
The Knife Aid Mailer
The Knife Aid Mailer
Included custom sleeves adhere to knives to protect them during transport.
Durable envelopes designed to keep your knives safe. Every postage-paid envelope is secure, insured, and trackable.
Each package includes a poly mailer to protect envelope contents from the elements.