Details

ZWILLING Pro le blanc 7-pc, Self Sharpening Knife Block Set, silver-white

SALE
-50%
{"silver-white-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-white","ID":"silver-white","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38540-006-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • silver-white

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -50%
$892.00 $449.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -50%
$892.00 $449.99
ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc 7-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2021, m_11, d_30, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020264, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 105ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 1020264
Characteristics
  • Color: silver-white
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 7
ZWILLING Pro le blanc 7-pc, Self Sharpening Knife Block Set, silver-white
$892.00 $449.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc 7-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling pro le Blanc Beautiful set. Missing an essential knife that can be purchase separate. I was not aware it had a slot for the Slim Hollow edge santoku knife, and I am so glad it does because it’s my favorite. Wish I knew before hand, so I could have order it together. Other then that, it is a great buy. I also wished the block came in a variety of colors, a neutral wood or black block because it would have looked amazing with the white knives.
Date published: 2021-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for every day! Compact and great-looking, this small set is perfect to have on the kitchen counter. Self-sharpening makes it easy to keep knives ready to use. Shears are a handy item to have at the ready also. My only suggestion is that they carry a larger set in the LeBlanc style or include more slots for steak knives.
Date published: 2021-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality I’ve had knife and block sets that cost way more and didn’t have the quality this item delivers. I LOVE the fact the block is knife sharpening!! The knives clean up quick and easy.
Date published: 2021-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knives ever! These knives and wooden block are stunning. They are very sharp and make my job in the kitchen so much more efficient and safer than using dull knives.
Date published: 2021-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Game changer We have gone through many knife sets that have gone dull, rusted, and dont resharpen. My husband is currently cutting all our fruit. We love it!
Date published: 2021-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easiest Cutting Ever As I get older cutting up veggies and meat has really taken a toll on my hands. This set has lessened my hand pain with my chronic arthritis.
Date published: 2021-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Home use knife set ever! The self sharpening block makes life easier, sharp knives simply work better.
Date published: 2021-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro Le Blanc Beautiful set and quality knives, very satisfied customer
Date published: 2021-11-06
  • y_2021, m_11, d_30, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020264, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;