Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 3" Paring Knife, 4" Paring Kinfe, 5" Santoku Knife Hollow Edge, 6" Slicing Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, and Hardwood Block.
- Includes 3" Parer, 4" Parer, 5" Santoku, 6" Utility, 8" Chef, 8" Bread, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, Block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 9-pc Knife Block Set is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenger from Sharpest knives I've ever had My sister bought me a Hinckel knife when I graduated from college; 25 years ago. I just replaced it and several others that I picked up along the way. I couldn't be more impressed. It's so nice to have a complete set of really good knives! But don't put this knife set on credit! Just get one as you can afford it. I pretty much just use the chefs knife. The rest are for my volunteer helpers, and I have to watch them because they are SHARP!
Date published: 2016-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kparfl from Great block set of knives and boxed steak knives My wife and I both cook and had various brands and levels of cutlery. I bought a nice Chef’s Choice Sharpener that I used more often I thought I should need. Looking over our old set we found the Henckel Twin was our best one. The new set is everything we expected, super sharp strong edge and comfortable fit in the hand. At some point I expect I’ll have to run them through the sharpener but I think it’ll be a lot less often. I want to get a good cleaver for hard cutting, that should help keep this set in good shape.
Date published: 2019-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dando from Wow, what a fantastic knife set Get this knife set and you will look for something to slice. I've made roast 5 times just so I can slice up the meat, potatoes, carrots. Just a joy to work these knives. Steak knives are next.
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by CiscoT from Amazing knife set! Highest quality knives I've ever used! Perfect knife set to get you started in your home kitchen.
Date published: 2017-12-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product