Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 7" Rocking Santoku Knife supports a Western-style circular motion and Asian-style chopping. The versatile blade is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats, and preparing fish.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 7" Rocking Santoku Knife is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dylah123 from I bought this as a gift for my son. He loves to cook and hinted he wanted a new knife and just so happened to post this one. I gave him a set of Henckels about 20 years ago, and they still cut like a charm. He doesn’t get this until Christmas morning, but no doubt he will love it. We all have Henckel knives. Thank you
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deborah Bosworth Robertso from Knife The best! Great blance, wonderful cutting of any type of fruits or veggies
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by B1972 from Great all around Knife is well balanced and feels great in the hand. I love the shape of the blade. Very versatile, I've used it for chopping and peeling fruits and veg, fresh herbs and meat. I will be using this knife for a long time.
Date published: 2019-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by bmw330pp from Awesome knife! Just bought this as a gift for my Mom. She's never had a high quality knife, so I think she's going to be hooked!!!
Date published: 2018-12-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product