• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -14%
$162.50 $139.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -14%
$162.50 $139.99
ZWILLING Pro 7-inch Rocking Santoku Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_4, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_38417-182, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 146ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro 7-inch Rocking Santoku Knife
$162.50 $139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 7" Rocking Santoku Knife supports a Western-style circular motion and Asian-style chopping. The versatile blade is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats, and preparing fish.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • POM handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: SIGMAFORGE
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.74 lbs
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
ZWILLING Pro 7-inch Rocking Santoku Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a very good knife. I've been using this knife for several months now and like it very much. I have several Japanese high quality knives and this knife (somewhat surprisingly, perhaps) shares a number of features with those knives. The steel is not quite as hard, but the edge geometry allows a very sharp edge to be formed and maintained. with nothing more than a few stokes on a hard, black ceramic honing rod. Also, the knife fits nicely in the hand and has a very good bolster design. I am pleased (and a little surprised) that Zwilling has put this excellent knife together for such a reasonable price. Well Done!
Date published: 2019-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought this as a gift for my son. He loves to cook and hinted he wanted a new knife and just so happened to post this one. I gave him a set of Henckels about 20 years ago, and they still cut like a charm. He doesn’t get this until Christmas morning, but no doubt he will love it. We all have Henckel knives. Thank you
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knife we have ever owned! Hubby and I received this knife as a Christmas gift. We do a lot of cooking and have a collection of knives, but none of them are as good as this one. I can use it for almost any task and it is amazing. Only bummer is our cracked - not sure why as we do no put in dishwasher nor was it dropped or mis-used. Sending it back and hoping it is a defect because I would love to get it replaced. Gave 4 stars on quality because of this crack issue - have not had that happen with any other knife we have owned.
Date published: 2019-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knife The best! Great blance, wonderful cutting of any type of fruits or veggies
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect fit Bought this knife about a almost 2 months ago and the it is still working perfectly. I use this knife in a professional setting and it has held up great. The fit of this knife is amazing (i have large hands)and so is the weight. Will definitely be buying another for my home.
Date published: 2019-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great all around Knife is well balanced and feels great in the hand. I love the shape of the blade. Very versatile, I've used it for chopping and peeling fruits and veg, fresh herbs and meat. I will be using this knife for a long time.
Date published: 2019-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome knife this rocking santoku knife feels amazing as do all of the pro series of zwilling. i love the rocking design of this santoku
Date published: 2019-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome knife! Just bought this as a gift for my Mom. She's never had a high quality knife, so I think she's going to be hooked!!!
Date published: 2018-12-23
  • y_2019, m_12, d_4, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_38417-182, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

I see there are two 7" santoku knives. One is listed with a hollow grind and the other a fine edge. I was curious about the differences between the two.

Asked by: greco
As long as they are from the same style, the knives will be materially identical, and you can expect the same sharpness, edge retention, and performance. However, knives with hollow edges will help prevent food getting stuck to the blade during chopping. This feature is ideal if you're prepping lots of fresh vegetables or more delicate proteins, like fish.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-09-19
  • y_2019, m_12, d_4, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_38417-182, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 168ms
  • questions, product