The ZWILLING Pro 6" Meat Cleaver makes tough jobs easy. Chop roast chickens, a rack of ribs or stock bones cleanly and effortlessly with this heavy-duty cleaver. Forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, the blade boasts maximum durability and sharpness. Like all knives in the Pro collection, this cleaver features an innovative curved bolster grip. This allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue when breaking down large cuts of meat. Cut like a Pro with this ultimate cleaver.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 6-inch Meat Cleaver is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kparfl from Always happy with Henckels. Top notch steel, handle, fit and finish. Very happy with purchase. Two home cooks in the house and we’re happy to have it. Maybe if I had to do it again I might have spent $10 more for the four star. Love our Henckels. We have the Pro 9 piece set too. When you order Henckels you watch the Package Tracking and wait as if Christmas is coming!
Date published: 2019-06-03
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product