Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Ultimate Prep Knife will become the go-to knife in your kitchen. It excels at a multitude of tasks like peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade of the allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes. Cooks with small hands will appreciate the compact size of this versatile knife.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Ultimate Prep Knife is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by faah from LOVE THIS KNIFE!!! This has been my go to knife since I bought it...lightweight, sharp well balanced and versatile. I am sort of a one knife person and can really use this for just about everything. I got the sale price which was amazing and of course the quality is exceptional.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Haime from Versatile Great knife. If I could have only two knives. This would be one of them.
Date published: 2017-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by lorilei from A wonderful go to knife for food prep. I got my knife two weeks ago and love it! I had used some Zwilling knives at a family member's home and loved them. I had to get some for myself.
Date published: 2018-11-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 231ms
- reviews, product