Details

ZWILLING Pro 7-pc, Knife Block Set

$389.99
$449.99
-13 %
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 228.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_61, tr_167
  • loc_en_US, sid_35674-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35674-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 389 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Specifications

• Item no. 35674-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.90 lbs
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc, Knife Block Set
4.9 (227)
-13% 449.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

USER - FRIENDLY, GERMAN - MADE KNIVES

ZWILLING Pro is our most chef-friendly knife on the market. These versatile knives were designed to support the professional pinch grip for safe and controlled use.

INNOVATIVE BOLSTER

Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.

SUPERIOR STEEL

Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.

QUALITY PRODUCTION

As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production

ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 228.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best just got better! The Pro knife is the best German knife! It is so comfortable with the new designed curved bolster that assures me I'm holding my knife correctly. This design also means the you get full use of the blade, heel to tip. Your basic knives are included from the parer and prep for all those smaller tasks, to the 8" chef, which is your workhorse. And of course, the most important knife in our house because we make a lot of fresh bread, is the bread knife. The new sharpening block is labeled so you know where each knife belongs. It is super simple to always have a sharp knife; simply pull it out and replace it and your knife is sharp. Never experience a dull knife again!!
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stellar knives! Some of the sharpest knives I’ve ever utilized which is a must as I cook daily! Chopping dense root vegetables is a breeze as is cutting bread and meats. Haven’t ever said I love a knife set until now.
Date published: 2024-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent set of everyday knives I know it has the word 'Pro' in it but honestly, this is suitable for everybody, regardless of whether you are a pro or not. I also think this set is worth the value, given buying individually costs a lot, plus the quality of everything in here is top notch. I especially like the Self Sharpening block, since I don't need to worry about sharpness of the knife, everything I take it out. I was skeptical of the cutting board before the purchase thinking it won't be good, but to my surprise, the cutting board is also really good quality. I have been using it only for a couple of days, so I have nothing negative to say about it. Overall, it's worth the money, and if you are on the fence about it, don't and just get it.
Date published: 2020-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from sharp and ready to go I went in ready to purchase the regular Zwilling Pro set but then saw this great new option. The knives are the same Pro knives as always with their features: curved bolster for proper and comfortable holding; steep curve for easy slicing; elongated flat edge for chopping. The forged German steel and construction creates a quality blade. The self sharpening block keeps them at precision sharpness always. The block is labeled clearly with pictures of which blade goes where because each slot is engineered for that particular blade.....no cookie cutter sharpener. The bonus of the cutting board is a nice add on.
Date published: 2020-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best Zwilling Pro block set This is the perfect starter block set or ultimate knife set gift for new homeowners or weddings. The Pro knives are made exceptionally well, having a unique bolster so you can really grip your knives with comfort and confidence. The high carbon stainless steel is really durable, which means they’ll last for a long time and retain their sharpness, while not rusting. This block literally has the most essential blades, so you’ll never go without having the right knife in your kitchen. Also, the block is a self-sharpening block, so you never have to worry about your knives going dull. With the purchase of this block you also get a cutting board, a convenient addition to have in your kitchen to use with your knives.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The joy of precision, quality, comfort and control Exactly the right set to start off with, including a thoughtfully and tastefully designed block with built-in sharpener. I appreciate the slot for a santoku, a knife style I love using and, based on this set fully meeting or exceeding my hopes, one I have already ordered to complete this set. I will note that I am a small person with small hands, so it can be tough for me to find a knife that I can wield both comfortably and precisely without fatigue-- and because these knives are so well balanced, with such a comfortable bolster, and are so sharp, these problems are non-existent. I recommend this set without hesitation.
Date published: 2022-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Purchased this block set as a wedding present and the couple is over the moon! They love the curved bolster on the Pro line of knives. Makes holding the knife so easy as well as comfortable. The rounded blade makes cutting and chopping a breeze. German high carbon steel is really top of the line, and the blades really hold on to an edge. However, the self sharpening block is so easy to use and a sharp edge is one easy step away. Great assortment of knives, including an 8" bread knife, which is not always available in a block set! They really have all the knives they need to start their married life.
Date published: 2021-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A favorite just got better A self sharpening block makes perfect knives maintenance free! Zwilling Pro knives are my absolute favorite knives for every cutting task. Once you put one of these knives in your hand I'd be surprised if you ever want another. The first thing you notice is how perfectly weighted they are in your hand and then you notice that perfect curved bolster and how once you put your thumb and forefinger in the pinch grip position these knives truly become an extension of your hand. Fabricated from German steel that is formulated to be corrosion resistant these knives are put through a patented ice hardening process that leaves them crack and chip resistant. Your knives are sharpened every time you take them out of the block and these blocks have been shown to leave your knife as sharp as the factory edge.
Date published: 2020-04-14
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_61, tr_167
  • loc_en_US, sid_35674-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What are the dimensions of this block?

Asked by: Msha500
Approximately 5 1/2" wide, 10" high, 11" deep
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-09

Can the extra slot fit the 7in hollow edge slim santoku?

Asked by: Buddy072916
Yes, absolutely
Date published: 2022-12-22

Will the rocking santoku knife fit into the extra slot or just the regular santoku knife?

Asked by: Amay
No
Date published: 2022-12-22

Do you recommend using a sharping stone or honing rod in addition to the built-in sharpener with this set to keep the best edge on the blade?

Asked by: Randy B
Sharpening stone not needed but honing steel in between sharpening will keep blade edges in shape.
Date published: 2021-03-04

Is there a difference between the 7in Pure Santoku Knife and the Pro 7-Inch Santoku Knife for this set? Will either work? Thank you!

Asked by: kristine b
the Block was made for Zwilling Pro knives
Date published: 2021-02-11

What is the correct knife to buy for the extra slot?

Asked by: Kristine4
38408-183 Pro Santoku 7"
Date published: 2022-03-14

How does this knife self sharp?

Asked by: GeorgeW1776

The extra slots for the steak knives, are they self sharpening also? Thank you.

Asked by: EuroGal
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_35674-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product