Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 5" Serrated Utility Knife is perfect for foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like tomatoes, sausages, and rolls.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 5" Serrated Utility Knife is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sick mick from This is the knife that you think you don't need... ...but you'd love it if you owned it. It's indeed intended for slicing through hard charcuterie and tough breads but it is versatile enough for other tasks that you shouldn't use a good knife for. This knife has a serrated edge that will outlast whatever you are cutting through. I use this for tearing through rough breads as well as dry cured sausages. It has become my plastic cutter for all of those items received in my kitchen to liberate food from boxes. It is a utility knife in disguise. I use this knife daily more than my pairing knife. I also do use it as a paring knife on occasions. The serrations are so fine and clean that I can pair fruit with precision. This knife would be the Swiss Army knife in anyone's cutlery collection. I wouldn't want to have to operate without this one.
Date published: 2018-03-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 228ms
- reviews, product