Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Paring Knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 4" Paring Knife is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lwschaller from 4" Paring knife I love this knife. I have the 3" paring also but want another a bit long for some tasks. I am not disappointed.
Date published: 2017-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marco1 from Replaced the same model I used 40 years. I added this to another Henckels paring knife I've been happily using for 20 years. Now, I have two. I ruined the handle in the 1980s and it just now fell apart. The blade is fine and I'll try to epoxy the handle back together. If successful I'll have THREE 4 inch paring knives. Absolutely the best, most reliable line of cutlery. It belong in your home.
Date published: 2018-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by eggbert43 from It has great handle fit and sharpness and so easy to use.
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by elliott from Excellent Knife Comfortable handle, super sharp, in a word... Quality
Date published: 2018-12-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 238ms
- reviews, product