YOU SAVE: -52%
2,088.00 $999.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -52%
2,088.00 $999.99
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
ZWILLING Pro 20-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Set includes 3" Paring Knife, 3" Kudamono, 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5" Boning Knife, 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife, 5.5" Rocking Santoku Knife Hollow Edge, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife Traditional, 8 4.5" Steak Knives, shears, 9" Sharpening Steel, 21 slot block. ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets thes standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Chef's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether chopping, slicing, or dicing, the broad blade and comfortable, balanced size will quickly become the go-to knife for everyday tasks.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • ABS handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38449-020
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 20
ZWILLING Pro 20-pc Knife Block Set
$2,088.00 $999.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro 20-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This block have every knife you would ever need in a kitchen. The Pro line is one of the top of line Zwilling products made. the knives are made from German Special Formula Steel and forged from one piece of steel. This makes for flexible, yet durable knives. They have also been ice hardened so blade edges stay sharper longer. Each knife has a curved bolster (middle of the knife) that encourages you to hold the knife in a pinch in the correct pinch grip. No short cuts are taken when making the steak knives, they are made the same ways as the other knives. Really a life time set - and that's exactly what the warranty is, lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Will last forever You will love owning this knife block set because it is complete with each knife you'd ever need for all your cutting jobs and it is such high quality it will last forever. The Pro series is a favorite of Chef's and Home Chef's alike because of the high quality steel and the perfectly weighted handle with a curved bolster that makes the professional pinch grip comfortable and natural. Zwilling has two patented processes that make their knives superior...the Sigmaforge forging process and the Friodur ice hardening process. The first is the way heat is applied to forge the knife and the second is the series of cooling temperatures to provide maximum hardness but retaining flexibility to resist chipping and cracking. These knives are made by people who know what they are doing!
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everyone's Right - This is THE set to own. This set features all the best of the Pro line. The high quality, laser finished steel. It holds an edge for a long time and takes an edge when you need to sharpen it. The comfortable angled bolster gives maximum control. It has a good, but not tiring, weight to it. And it comes with those beautiful steak knives in a dark wood block. This set will never disappoint. It has all you need. Make sure you hone as you go. And hand wash so they look like new in 20 years. Enjoy!
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Selling Pro Block Sett! These set is one of my favorite to sell at my store and with 8pc. steak set in this block is worth the price.!!! This 20pc. set is all about greatness. There is only 1 missing knife to add in this collection, either vegetable cleaver or the meat cleaver then it is your best set ever have and a lifetime investment . It is all made in Germany knives and those steak knives are awesome! Lifetime warranty for any manufacturer's defects.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect set This is seriously all you will ever need from the Pro line and they will pass down from generation to generation. This is by far my favorite German made line ever made. The curved bolster and perfect balanced knife are very noticeable. This set comes with all the knives you will need in the kitchen, but in addition to steak knives, a sharpening steel, and shears. I am pretty sure it doesn't get much better than that!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everything you'll ever need! I wanted to make sure that I covered all my bases when I purchases a knife set and this one truly delivers! I love how it comes with steak knives so that I didn't have to purchase them separately and that they are conveniently stored on the counter with the rest of my knives. I choose this design of knife because the handles are super comfortable and easy to use and they are super sharp.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the best set for me. I use a lot of smaller knives on a daily basis, this set has 3 different paring knives, a boning knife, a tomato serrated knife, a prep knife and a small santoku! hits all my bases. it still has a bread and a 8" chef, which I use less often. I reall ylike that it has 8 of the fabulous pro fine edge steak knives. all in a roomy and sturdy dark sood block.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This amazing set includes all the knives you need and more to utilize for all those prep tasks. It's made even better with the inclusion of those eight incomparable pro steak knives. The unique slanted slots help the knives' innovative curved bolster fit comfortably. Easily maintain the edge and angle of your German blades with frequent use of the included honing steel.
Date published: 2020-03-26
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

This item is out of stock. How can I get it at this price when it resurfaces?

Asked by: Nett
We cannot guarantee sale prices outside of the dates of a promotion. They are subject to availability.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-12

The knives in the ProSeries 20 piece set are they the same as the Knives in the pro S 20 pizza besides the curved bolster 

Asked by: Anonymous
Yes, our Pro and Professional "S" styles are materially identical. The difference is that the Pro style has curved half bolsters which only fit in Pro style knife blocks.
Date published: 2019-10-30

I see the block is not completely filled (20 piece = 19 pieces and 1 block). looks like 21 slots in block. what type and size knives can fit in the empty slots?

Asked by: jim77
Depending on how you arrange your cutlery, you can fit one other larger knife (an 8" carver or similar) and a medium-sized or small knife, like a 6" utility/prep or paring knife. You can shop all available Pro knives here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling/cutlery/pro/
Date published: 2019-10-01

I have a 16 pc pro set. Recently, I bought a cleaver. I am wondering if the 7" pro cleaver will fit this block and if this block alone is available to purchase. Thank you

Asked by: Dan1
We do not have any Pro blocks that would fit the 7" cleaver. However, you may shop our full selection of empty blocks and other storage options here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/categories/knife-blocks-storage/?sz=24&start=0
Date published: 2018-09-13
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product