Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 10" slicing knife has a long, slender blade for precise, clean cuts.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Slicing Knife is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JLSea from Makes carving a snap! I bought this knife specifically for the holidays for carving the Thanksgiving turkey and the Christmas roast. Amazing knife! Made carving seem effortless.
Date published: 2018-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Freddybee from Strong blade Stiff, strong blade. Length of 10" takes a few applications to get used to it's length. Sharpness is "surgical."
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by butch from love this knife I have two of them love them both cut my first brisket tonight was a little comprehensive at first no problem
Date published: 2018-12-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 19ms
- reviews, product