• Black Matte
YOU SAVE: -63%
483.50 $179.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -63%
483.50 $179.99
ZWILLING Gourmet 10-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_36131-005, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 36131-005
ZWILLING Gourmet 10-pc Knife Block Set
$483.50 $179.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.

ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.

Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.

The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.

• Made in Germany
  • Includes 2.75" Peeling Knife; 3" Vegetable Knife; 4" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Slicing Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; 9" Steel; Shears; Rubberwood Block
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
  • Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Manufacturing method: laser cut
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.73 lbs
ZWILLING Gourmet 10-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible value I really like this set. It has all the working knives you could want. The peeling, paring, vegetable and utility knives are perfect if you are vegetarian. There are no vegetables and fruits that you cannot tackle with these knives and a the chef's knife. The chef's and slicing knife will get the work done for any meat eater. These are stamped knives, made in Germany, of very good quality steel. They will sharpen up nicely.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this set. Every knife you will ever need is in this block. The feel of these knives is premium. I prefer the lighter weight of these to the heavier forged knives. I don't do any heavy duty cutting or chopping but, I do use them everyday and they cut beautifully. They also have the cutest logo on the rivet to remind me that i am using the best of the best!
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives for a great price! This knife set includes ever knife I would ever need and I love how the classic design of these knives. You know you are getting quality when you get a knife made in Germany and these do not disappoint!
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not particularly sharp I have been using Henckels knives for many, many years and have considered them to be a quality product. Unfortunately, this new knife set that I ordered came with a surprisingly dull edge, hence my 3 stars. I didn't think I would have look to purchase a sharpener on a new set, so I'm disappointed. New knives are usually razor sharp, with the last one that I purchased slicing so efficiently, I nearly injured myself. Nevertheless, the price was good.
Date published: 2020-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made in Germany This set has several handy sized knives that you will reach for often. The smaller utility and pairing knives are useful for most cutting tasks plus you have your slicing and chef's knife for mincing, slicing and chopping. These steel blades stay very sharp.
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lightweight German-made set This set is lighter than most German knives and provide a great option for those who want the quality behind a German-made knife without the weight behind it. This set has all the essentials and a plus for room to add steak knives of your choice!
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives! I really liked the look of the Zwilling Pro knife, and the Gourmet has similar aesthetics, but at a much nicer price point. The ice hardened blades gives this stamped knife collection extra durability and keeps the blade nice and sharp. A great assortment of knives too, especially having a peeler knife and steak knives as an added bonus since most sets don’t always carry those blade styles.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great block set that will last for years to come - complete with all the knives you will use and need! I loved that it had 4 slots for my own steak knives (or you can buy a set from Zwilling!) They are super-sharp and easy to handle. I love that it comes with a 5" serrated utility. I use that one endlessly.
Date published: 2020-03-27
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_36131-005, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

what is the quality difference between this line and the pro

Asked by: dman
Both the Gourmet and Pro lines are made of our special formula high carbon steel with black thermoplastic riveted handles. The primary difference between the two lines is that the Gourmet line is stamped while the Pro line is forged. Stamped knives are lighter, more flexible, and allow for maximum maneuverability, while forged knives are heavier and a bit more durable.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-20

Which knives are included?

Asked by: paulmartinjr
This set includes: 1 Zwilling Gourmet 2.75" Peeling Knife 1 Zwilling Gourmet 3" Vegetable Knife 1 Zwilling Gourmet 4" Paring Knife 1 Zwilling Gourmet 5" Serrated Utility Knife 1 Zwilling Gourmet 6" Slicing Knife 1 Zwilling Gourmet 8" Bread Knife 1 Zwilling Gourmet 8" Chef's Knife 1 Twin Kitchen Shears 1 Twin 9" Sharpening Steel 1 Twin Bamboo Block
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-25
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_36131-005, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product