Details

ZWILLING Fondue Set, Cherry

$199.99

Versatile set for classic melted cheese dips and much more

• Enameled cast-iron construction keeps food warm for longer
  • Cook directly on the stovetop, keep warm on the fondue stand
  • Includes 6 colorful fondue forks
ZWILLING 8-in Fondue Pot Set with 6 Forks, For Chocolate, Caramel, Cheese, Sauces and More is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_1003156, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-20-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"20 cm","ID":"20-cm","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 20 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40201-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The ZWILLING fondue pot is designed for melting cheese, cooking thin slices of meat, and heating hot dips, sauces, and gravies on the stovetop, then keeping it all toasty warm on the included stand over an everyday tealight. Melt Gruyere for a gooey dip to share, or pair sliced fruit with a luscious chocolate fondue. Perfect for intimate family meals or larger dinner parties, each guest can have their own color-coded fork.

The eye-catching enameled cast iron boasts exceptional heat retention and distribution, so your fondue will remain at a consistent temperature while you dine. The pot is suitable for all stovetops, including induction, so you can heat sauces and gravies on the stove and keep them warm on the fondue stand. Enjoy mess-free dining with the built-in splash protector that not only protects the tablecloth, but also holds your fondue forks in place. Serve directly to the table in this stunning cast iron that features a handle and helper handle for easy control and maximum maneuverability.

• Set includes: 1 fondue pot, 6 fondue forks, 1 stand, 1 burner, and a splash guard
  • Keep dips warm on the included stand using a tealight. (Tealight not included)
  • 1.9-quart capacity
  • 6 color-coded fondue forks
  • Enameled cast-iron construction ensures exceptional heat retention and distribution
  • No seasoning required
  • Built-in splash protector for mess-free dining
  • Handle and helper handle for easy stovetop-to-table transport
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction 

Specifications

• Item no. 1003156
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.53 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.40 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 8.27 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
  • Bottom diameter: 5.08 in
ZWILLING null Fondue Set, Cherry
4.6 (5)
Added to basket View basket checkout

THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINING SET

This stylish fondue set is for classic melted cheese or chocolate dips, quick cooking meat at the table, and more. Keep your dips warm on the tabletop with the included stand over an everyday tealight.

EXCELLENT HEATING

Suitable for all stovetops, so you can heat contents on the stove, then serve right to the tabletop.

ENAMELED CAST IRON

Superior enameled cast-iron construction for exceptional heat retention and distribution.

COLOR-CODED FORKS

Built-in splash protector protects the table and holds fondue forks in place

• Enameled Cast Iron

For exceptional heat retention and distribution on the stovetop. Keep warm over a tealight.
  • Color-Coded Forks

6 included forks so each guest can have their own.
  • Splash Protector

Built-in splash protector protects the table and holds fondue forks in place.
  • Helper Handle

Handle and helper handle for easy control and maneuverability.
ZWILLING 8-in Fondue Pot Set with 6 Forks, For Chocolate, Caramel, Cheese, Sauces and More is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fondue Fun For Everyone I bring out the fondue pot when my grandkids come to spend time with me . We melt cheese for fruit and veggie dipping. We’ve melted chocolate and caramel and dipped cookies, candies and marshmallows for fun treats. The kids look forward to creating different dips and trying different foods to use for the fondue. Forks are color coded so they easily keep track of which one is theirs. Simple to use and cleans up so easily. Makes spending time at grandma’s fun s as no memorable for us all.
Date published: 2022-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You can’t ask for more I am completely amazed with my new fondue set. I love having friends to come over to my place so now we can spend time together eating and having conversations around this beautiful, and practical device. Sure this is a must to have. The size is just perfect, the quality is like anything else from Zwilling (the best) , easy to clean, to storage, to carry if you are having a picnic and to get ready to have an incredible experience alone or with friends and family.
Date published: 2022-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from We thoroughly enjoy the fondue set. Melts evenly. Stays warm. Cleans up nicely. The color-coded forks are genius! I would definitely consider purchasing additional sets as gifts.
Date published: 2022-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Christmas gift! Already making my list and this little pot is at the top! Shiny red enameled cast iron, not only is it adorable but it's going to hold heat. Who doesn't love melted cheese or chocolate! I also love that the "forks" are color coded. Clean up is a breeze with the enameling.
Date published: 2022-08-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Top Quality Fondue Set This is what a fondue set should be; Love that it's cast iron and great quality. I used several types of cheese and they are were perfectly melted. My other "tin" one went in the trash. This is the best fondue set and so much is included. Cleans so easily also.
Date published: 2022-08-30
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_1003156, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is there a specific brand or Fuel bar that is recommended?

Asked by: Fauxdentity
Hi, We recommend keeping warm using a tealight. (Tealight not included)
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-06-05

Does this fondue pot use the small 2.6-ounce ethanol gel pot for warming?

Asked by: Fondue heat source
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_1003156, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product