ZWILLING Enfinigy Wireless Charging Kitchen Scale - Black

$99.99

A New Weigh to Charge

• Weigh ingredients for greater accuracy
  • Easily parcel out bulk foods
  • Toggle between ounces and grams
  • Easily charge your compatible smart devices
  • Automatic switch-off 
ZWILLING Enfinigy Wireless Charging Scale, Black is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_53104-401-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 156ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53104-401-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53104-400-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: black matte
$99.99
$99.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Bakers have long valued the accuracy of a kitchen scale when weighing ingredients for their confections. It’s an indispensable tool for turning out flawless baked goods. It’s also ideal for portion control, parceling out bulk foods, and converting measurements between metric and imperial.

This modern appliance is also a charger. With built-in charging capabilities for compatible smart devices, you can charge your smartphone or tablet while you work in the kitchen. To use, simply place your device on the center of the scale surface. No cords necessary.

Featuring a slim, lightweight design and a seamless glass surface, it’s a cinch to clean so you can be sure your phone is charging on a fully hygienic surface. A handy tare function and accuracy to .1g/.1oz means you’ll achieve precise results every time you measure. The built-in rechargeable battery can be powered up with the included micro USB cord while the integrated power bank charges your smart device.

• Great for large quantities, weighs up to 22lb/10kg and accurate to .1oz/.1g
  • Charge your smartphone or tablet by simply placing it in the center of the scale
  • Easy-to-clean, hygienic, seamless glass surface so you can weigh directly on the scale
  • Large weighing surface means LCD display remains visible even when weighing large quantities and containers
  • Handy tare function allows you to factor in container weight
  • Hidden display when powered off
  • Toggle between ounces and grams
  • Built-in battery with accompanying USB cable for recharging the scale
  • Integrated power bank (8000 mAh)
  • Lithium-ion battery

Specifications

• Item no. 53104-401-0
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • LCD Display: Yes
  • Power input: 20 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.76 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.65 in
  • Width of product: 7.40 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Wireless Charging Kitchen Scale - Black
4.8 (6)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY KITCHEN APPLIANCES

With our powerful electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. Informed by our almost 300 years of kitchenware design, Enfinigy lets you do it all in the kitchen. Plug into power for effortless prep work.

DISCOVER ENFINIGY

CHARGE DEVICES

Charge your smartphone or tablet directly on the scale. Simply place on center of scale surface. No cables necessary!

PRECISE WEIGHING

Scale weighs large quantities up to 22lb/10kg and is accurate to .1oz/.1g. Easily toggle between ounces and grams.

TOUCH CONTROLS

Switch the scale on and off with elegant touch controls on the sleek glass surface. Controls are hidden when powered off.

ZWILLING Enfinigy Wireless Charging Scale, Black is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Useful tool I really like this product. It's really useful and pretty in the kitchen. Usually, I love to calculate in gram not oz. Unfortunately, the smallest weight unit is 1g not 0.1g. Outside of the box shows 1g/0.1oz, which is not like the website. Website shows 0.1g/0.1oz. I thought the website 0.1g which means the 0.1 oz. However, I still love it, because it can measure the maximum weight 10 kg. If you don't need the 0.1 g function, then I will say this is the good product to you.
Date published: 2022-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Scale Best scale out there. I’ve been searching for a great scale for baking and came across this scale. It’s so easy to use, I love that it has a glass top so it’s easy to clean. It shows the battery life and it can charge your phone so it helps with counter space.
Date published: 2024-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the product I like the feature of being able to charge my phone on this produce. One less charger I need in my kitchen. A great feature,if you put an empty bowl on scale first then add ingredients the scale will deduct the weight of bowl so you get a more accurate weight
Date published: 2022-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Accurate Scale Measurement As with other Zwilling products I own, this scale is high quality. I used it for baking pecan tassies that required accurate measurement and it came through.
Date published: 2024-01-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_53104-401-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;