Staub Ceramic 3-pc, Ovenware set, white

$49.99
$129.99
-62 %

Mixed Baking Dish Set

• Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant 
  • Dishwasher safe 
  • Designed in France 
STAUB Ceramic 3 Pc. Set (Pie & 2pc Rect Dish) White is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 27.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020174, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"basil-green-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"basil","ID":"basil-green","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color basil is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-238-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"dark-blue-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"dark blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-237-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"cherry-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-710-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-236-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Color: white
$49.99
$49.99
$49.99
$49.99
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 49 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This essential ovenware set features three key dishes for all your sweet and savory baking needs. STAUB stoneware bakers gently retain heat and won't absorb moisture, producing a delicious result for all your favorite recipes. Both the medium and large rectangular baking dishes are ideal for lasagna, casseroles, and desserts, as well as roasted meats and vegetables, and they transition beautifully from oven to table. The ceramic pie dish will help you create perfectly baked pies and tarts, and its beautiful glass porcelain finish adds beauty to the dessert table.

The elegance and functionality of STAUB ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 572°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.

• Set includes: 10.5-x 7.5-inch and 7.5-x 6-inch rectangular baking dishes, and 9-inch pie dish
  • Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572°F
  • Designed in France
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 1020174
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.30 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Ceramic 3 Pc. Set (Pie & 2pc Rect Dish) White is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 27.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great set, but… The set itself is great, but the measurements are misleading. The measurements listed are the total length including handles as well as the pie dish, so they are smaller then expected. If it helps, these are the exact same size as the small and medium bakers in the 3 piece nesting set. Overall this set is great, and well worth the sale price!
Date published: 2022-10-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great set for the price; beware dimensions This is a nice 3-piece set for the clearance price I paid. However, I thought I was getting large and medium casserole dishes after looking at the dimensions, but this includes the width of handles, and the dishes slope inward meaning the dimensions at the bottom of the dish are even smaller than the top. What I received were small and tiny dishes. My main motivation for purchasing was to use the large one for a lasagna pan, so this missed the mark. But for $50 I will keep and use all 3 pieces.
Date published: 2023-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great baker set This is a great three-piece baker set! I’m so excited to use it I love all of my Staub products. I’m starting to get quite the collection. So far I’ve had no issues from anything from Staub.
Date published: 2021-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great purchase Used to serve seafood, bread, salad, fruits - love it so far!
Date published: 2023-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Built to last Fantastic 3-piece set of Staub ceramic ovenware that gets any baking job done - large and small baking dishes and a matching ceramic pie tin. Staub stands above none for reliability, sturdiness and the high oven temp (572 degrees). I’ve never had a piece crack but have with other brands.
Date published: 2022-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for every day I purchased this Staub 3pc set for daily use because of the smaller size than my current ceramic pieces. These are sized well for my small family of 2 and have washed well both in the dishwasher and by hand. They are also beautiful enough to serve from or keep out.
Date published: 2023-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Smaller than expected The baking dishes and pie dish are gorgeous and are must have in the kitchen. I wish the dimensions didn’t include the handles. The pie dish is really a 9 inch. The 13 inch dish is more like 10. I was hoping for larger and deeper dishes.
Date published: 2022-11-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice cookware I just received this after ordering and already love it. The pieces are sturdy and each has a good-sized handle. I like how deep these are compared to a glass baking dish. Looking forward to using them a lot.
Date published: 2021-11-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020174, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

¿Do you have any cover for those? 

Asked by: Gabriela Mantecon
Hi No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-05-11
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020174, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 105ms
  • questions, product