Details

Staub Cast Iron 4 qt, Round, Glass Lid Cocotte, Graphite Grey

$129.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Keep An Eye On Food As It Cooks

• Borosilicate glass lid lets you monitor food as it cooks
  • Superior heat retention and distribution
  • Textured black enamel for exceptional browning
  • No seasoning required
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte with Glass Lid - Graphite Grey is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 186.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_90, tr_96
  • loc_en_US, sid_11412418, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-24-cm_4-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 qt","ID":"24-cm_4-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-396-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"dark-blue-24-cm_4-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"dark blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 qt","ID":"24-cm_4-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40506-590-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"graphite-grey-24-cm_4-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"graphite grey","ID":"graphite-grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color graphite grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 qt","ID":"24-cm_4-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-391-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Color: graphite grey
$129.99
$149.99
$129.99
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 129 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Like our traditional STAUB cocotte, the glass lid cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. And with its innovative tight-fitting borosilicate glass lid you can conveniently monitor your cooking without removing the lid, keeping moisture locked into your dishes. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and requires no seasoning.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.

• 4-quart cocotte for soups, stews, and braises
  • Borosilicate tempered glass lid is tight-fitting and retains moisture, and lets you keep an eye on food as it cooks
  • Cast iron construction heats evenly throughout and retains heat for longer
  • Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Oven safe up to 500°F
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 11412418
Characteristics
  • Color: graphite grey
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 464.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.82 lbs
  • Capacity: 4.02 qt
  • Length of product: 11.93 in
  • Width of product: 9.45 in
  • Height of product: 5.59 in
  • Height without lid: 4.13 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.45 in
  • Bottom diameter: 7.56 in
  • Handle length: 1.18 in
Added to basket View basket checkout

THE CLASSIC ROUND COCOTTE

These roomy round cocottes are designed for entertaining and big batch cooking. You can cook just about any dish in these Dutch ovens. Braise, stew, roast, and steam large quantities of food. Then serve straight to the table in style.

ENAMELED CAST IRON

Textured black matte enameled cast iron requires no seasoning and offers perfect searing. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout.

TIGHT-FITTING LID

Lock in moisture with the heavyweight lid. This innovative lid features tiny bumps on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto food, for moist, flavorful results.

STOVE, OVEN, TABLE

STAUB cast iron can be used on any stovetop, including induction, and with the lid on, it’s oven safe to 500°F. With its elegant profile and stunning color, you can serve right to the table in it.

STAUB cast iron tall cocottes and Dutch oven video slot

STAUB COCOTTES & DUTCH OVENS!

The Staub cast iron cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. Staub cast iron cocottes combine function and beauty allowing ease of transferring your meals from oven to table.

Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte with Glass Lid - Graphite Grey is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 186.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Classic Cocotte with a New Look I have Staub's classic 4 qt cocotte but decided to get another one for my other house. Since this was on sale, I figured out why not get the glass lid ones and see how I like it. Turns out that I love it, especially for when I have people over since its transparent lid allows people to see what's inside and for me to keep track of how much more is left in the pot. When I cook I much prefer the classic lid, but for the table this one is the winner.
Date published: 2022-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4qt Coquette I’ve been wanting a Staub Dutch Oven after I purchased a Wolf cooktop. My other pots, that I love, don’t perform on the high heat as I want them too. Mainly the lids aren’t secure enough to prevent too much evaporation. I finally bought the 4qt round. I love the weight, the look of it is perfect in my kitchen and it cooks like a dream with great control, heats evenly and reduced evaporation. I will purchase a larger one now that I know how easy and perfectly it cooks.
Date published: 2022-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A better pot Love the even heat and quick to warm up. Works far better then any aluminum pot. I have had similar pots of like materials but nothing beats a Staub product! The glass lid is a new concept but I love being able to watch the food as it cooks. P
Date published: 2022-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous pot! This 3.9 quart pot is the perfect size for soups and stews. I use it several times a week and it’s the easiest to clean, holds hear amazingly well and the special Dark Blue color is great in our kitchen. It stays out on the stove.
Date published: 2022-02-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Good product, terrible customer service. As long as it's made in France, it's a good product. The color is beautiful. However, I submitted a question to customer service almost two weeks ago about my order and still have not heard a response.
Date published: 2021-12-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Glass lid max heat is 220C/440F - not 250/500 Great pot. Heats well and retains heat well. BUT I dont think its clearly noted in the description (at least not as of my review now, and not when I bought it) that the GLASS lid is only oven safe up to 440F. Description states 500... but that is only for the regular lid. I bought it because I thought the glass lid was safe to 500 in the oven. .. oh well, this is still a great pot. Just be cafreful with the lid!
Date published: 2021-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best It is the best. Cooks better than any coated cast iron pot I have.
Date published: 2022-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent product Purchased this 4 quart cocotte with glass lid a few months ago and couldn't be happier. It was carefully packaged for shipping and arrived in pristine condition. My first meal was chicken Florentine and this cookware performed beautifully. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2023-07-17
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_90, tr_96
  • loc_en_US, sid_11412418, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is there a steamer insert that fits the STAUB CAST IRON 4 QT, ROUND?

Asked by: Arey
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-06-19

What is the maximum safe temperature for the glass lid of the Staub Cast Iron 4 qt Round Glass Lid Cocotte? I've seen some sources list it as 500°F, some as 440°F, and others as 400°F.

Asked by: boolittlek
My Staub booklet that came with my 4 qt cocotte with glass lid says maximum temperature on glass lid is 440 degrees F.  Cocotte is safe up to 500 degrees F.
Answered by: debra27
Date published: 2023-02-26

I need a replacement glass lid for this cocotte, but the one I ordered does not fit - it should. What size should I buy exactly, or can I get a metal lid? The label says COCOTTE RONDE CV VERRE 24CM CERISE. Thank you!

Asked by: Robert Zakin
STAUB 9.5” GLASS DOMED LID #40501-024
Date published: 2022-01-21

Does the Staub 4-qt round cocotte come with a recipe booklet?

Asked by: Andrea K
Yes, In addition we have recipes on our website: https://www.zwilling.com/us/inspiring-recipes/
Date published: 2021-12-30

is it possible to obtain a glass lid for a 4-qt round cocotte?

Asked by: Mike48S
Not at this time
Date published: 2021-12-08
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_11412418, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product