• Black
YOU SAVE: -56%
$229.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -56%
$229.00 $99.99
Staub Cast Iron 10-inch Pure Grill - Black Matte is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_14, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1203023, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 11ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Cast Iron 10-inch Pure Grill - Black Matte
$229.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
  • Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Rough texture results in exceptional browning
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe.
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.42 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.06 qt
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 10.24 in
  • Height of product: 1.38 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 10.24 in
  • Bottom diameter: 9.25 in
Staub Cast Iron 10-inch Pure Grill - Black Matte is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cast iron without the headaches This 10" grill pan is perfect for me as I hate to use our big grill for just myself. I've used it three times since it arrived and like all Staub its wonderful. The steak was perfect, nice grill lines, asparagus tender and charred, peppers, tomatoes and onions were even better than doing them on the big grill and were great in the pasta sauce. Best of all it is so much easier to clean than my enameled perforated grill pan. Staub is a dream come true if you love cast iron, but don't like all the fuss that goes with it. And its gorgeous!!!
Date published: 2018-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent addition to my cast-iron cookware Wanted a quality stove top grill for small meals. I've done steaks, chicken breasts, vegetables, etc. Not only is this a great, evenly heated cooking surface, it's easy-to-use and clean. Reviews about this grill stated that it was difficult to clean. I have not encountered this, using a cast-iron cleaning brush and hot water it cleans up nicely. Highly recommend this grill and the Staub brand in general.
Date published: 2018-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this grill pan It is so nice not to have to fire up the backyard grill for one burger or other meal. Works really well. I made a mistake and didn't pat dry my pork - had a sticky marinade, and it burnt badly. Came clean with salt and water with no damage.
Date published: 2016-08-23
  • y_2019, m_12, d_14, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1203023, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Do the ridges in this pan have the same height and spacing as the square grill pan?

Asked by: Lester
The grates on the Pure Grill are a bit shallower and more closely spaced than the Square Grill.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-17

why are some pure grills priced at $99.00 and others at $79.00? They both seem to be the same.

Asked by: katherine
Some of these items are marked down further, because they are on sale.
Date published: 2018-05-01

What's the weight of this pan? Also, could you tell me the inner diameter of the pan at the cooking surface

Asked by: Someone
This product weighs approximately 6 lbs, and the inner diameter/cooking surface is 10".
Date published: 2018-04-27

pure grill and steam grill, is there any difference other than that steam grill comes with a lid ? Wondering why it is cheaper to buy the pure grill and replacement lid than getting the steam grill.

Asked by: jayas
The 10" Pure grill is shallower than the 10" steam grill by about 1".
Date published: 2017-09-12

what is different about this grill surface so that it doesn't need seasoning like a typical cast iron pan? I don't want any kind of non-stick surface but I love that this doesn't need seasoning as I cook without oil. Thanks!

Asked by: Susan56
All of our cast iron is enameled. Unlike a regular cast iron pan, there is no raw, exposed cast iron. On a non-enameled pan, the cast iron needs to be seasoned to protect it, but we take care of that with enamel. The enamel is not non-stick, you will still need some sort of oil or fat when cooking most foods.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-11

Is the 10" dimension the diameter or is it from the outside of each handle. If it is the diameter, what is the maximum dimension from the outside of each handle? Is there a glass lid available for the 10" pan? ~Ron

Asked by: RonC
10" (more precisely 26 cm, a little more than 10") is the diameter from rim to rim, excluding the handles. Each handle is extends slightly less than 1.5" for an overall dimension of about 13.5". We do make a lid to fit this pan, it can be found at the link below. http://www.zwillingonline.com/1672600.html
Date published: 2017-01-03

Is there a lid to fit the 10" grill pan?

Asked by: PT21
Yes! The lid for the 10" Pure Grill can be found at the link below. http://www.zwillingonline.com/1672600.html
Date published: 2017-09-11

How heavy is this Staub Cast Iron 10" Pure Grill (with packing)?

Asked by: Raymond
The Pure Grill has an overall weight of six pounds.
Date published: 2016-10-18
  • y_2019, m_12, d_14, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.4
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_1203023, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • questions, product