Staub Cast Iron - Fry Pans/ Skillets 11-inch, Traditional Deep Skillet, cherry
Earn 179 points in our free Rewards Program.
STAUB traditional skillets are perfect for every day, quick cooking. Like a sauté pan and fry pan in one, our skillet boasts all the features of a fry pan combined with higher, straighter sides, which means less splatter on the stovetop. Sear chicken breasts, fry bacon, and caramelize carrots with the enameled cast iron interior that promotes even browning and exceptional searing and requires no seasoning.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.
- 11-inch fry pan for cooking for a crowd
- Higher, straighter sides for less splatter on the stovetop
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France
- Item no. 12322806
- Color: cherry
- Country of origin: France
- Heat resistance: 500.00 F
- Substance: cast iron
- Marketing name coating: Black Matt
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 6.61 lbs
- Length of product: 17.32 in
- Width of product: 12.60 in
- Height of product: 2.17 in
- Upper diameter: 11.02 in
ENAMELED CAST IRON
Textured black matte enameled cast iron requires no seasoning and offers perfect searing. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout.
FUSS - FREE COOKING
Handle and helper handle for easy maneuverability while transporting, while the side pouring spouts offer clean, seamless grease removal.
Unlike traditional cast iron. STAUB enameled cast iron does not require seasoning and can be with soap and water by hand or in the dishwasher.