Details

Staub 12-inch glass Lid

$39.99
STAUB Glass Lid 12-inch is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_1523095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 146ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-523-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Replacement Lid for Staub Cast Iron 12" Round Steam Grill & Staub Cast Iron 4.5-qt Perfect Pan • Glass lid allows you to monitor cooking while keeping the moisture in. • Oven safe to 500˚F

• Accessories for the wok
  • Transparent color
  • Glass lid

Specifications

• Item no. 1523095
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: glass
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Color lid: transparent
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.90 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.20 in
  • Width of product: 12.20 in
  • Height of product: 2.36 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
Staub null 12-inch glass Lid
4.8 (19)
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Glass Lid 12-inch is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not the same quality as the original I have a Staub wok/perfect pan. I broke the original lid, and this replacement is not of the same quality. I've replaced the domed glass lid that comes with other Staub pots, and the replacement was the same quality. But this one feels lighter weight, and a bit cheesy. The condensation rim is thinner gauge metal and a fair bit more visible, with stamped tabs to hold it on. Its actually rather ugly.
Date published: 2020-10-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from REPLACEMENT LID DISAPPOINTMENT This glass lid is described on this website as a replacement lid for the Staub Cast Iron 12” Round Steam Grill, however, it is not an exact fit, nor does it appear to be the same quality as the original lid. Hated to spend even $39.99 ($50 plus with shipping) on something that will merely “do”, but the fact that it had a lid was the whole reason I bought this grill plan in the first place. Kind of a disappointment.
Date published: 2021-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This glass lid is oven safe, and durable! Somehow in cleaning we misplaced this lid, so I was thrilled to find it again. The replacement lid fit perfectly, and I was excited to use my Staub cookware again, the lid locks in moisture and heat with its tight fit!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great lid! I bought this for a non-stick pan that I bought from a restaurant supply house. It’s like the lid was made for the pan. I like the weight, the appearance, and the fact that I can see the food that I am cooking.
Date published: 2021-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality! We had to replace our steam grill lid after our pizze stone fell on it, and were so pleased we could get it so easily. It’s great quality and we’re looking forward to having it last!
Date published: 2018-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good lid This is a great replacement lid for your 12" pans. It's a nice alternate for the staub cast iron lid. When you need to see what's going on in the pot...this is it!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect This lid is exactly like the one I broke. I didn't know I would be able to find the replacement lid but I did.
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT QUALITY ORDERED THIS LID BASED ON STAUB QUALITY. NICE FIT FOR A WOK
Date published: 2017-06-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_1523095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

When do you expect this back in stock? Mine exploded.

Asked by: Vivienne989
Approximately mid July
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-05-18

When do you expect the replacement lid to be back in stock? 

Asked by: Kim29
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING STAUB! The due date is November 15th for the Staub 12” Glass Lids. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and patronage. Regards Zwilling Staub
Date published: 2021-10-04

Would this 12" lid fit the 12" 18/10 stainless steel ceramic non-stick pan I want to order? Thanks.

Asked by: jagnassau
No, sorry.
Date published: 2021-03-17

Would this fit on the 12" fry pan? Looks like the outside diameters are both 11.81

Asked by: Prepcook1
No, Lid #1523095 fits our Perfect Pan and the 12" Steam Grill. try the dome lid # 40501-030
Date published: 2021-02-03

I saw that this lid is too small for STAUB LE GRANDE OVEN WITH GLASS LID, 7.4 QT. Is a replacement lid available for Le Grande Oven?  When I dropped the lid onto the floor, it completely smashed into pieces.

Asked by: Margarita
We do not make spare/replacement lids for the Le Grande oven. This is our largest lid available separately.
Date published: 2020-10-05

When do expect the 12 inch glass lid to be back in stock?

Asked by: Kimber
Our current restock date on this item is 11/29/19 (subject to change).
Date published: 2019-09-08

Does this lid fit the Mattone Griddle?

Asked by: Jose123
Yes, this lid will work with the 12" Chicken al Mattone Griddle.
Date published: 2018-09-20

Will this lid fit the Motion 12 inch fry pan ?

Asked by: kiteflyer45
While the size is correct, this lid is manufactured to fit our Staub line of cast iron cookware. The rim of the Motion is different from the Staub and therefore you may not have the tight fit that you may be looking for. We do manufacture a wonderful Universal Lid that will fit the Motion along with your entire cookware line. To view our Universal Lid, please click on the below link. https://www.zwillingonline.com/66350900.html
Date published: 2018-07-22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_1523095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
  • questions, product