Details

Henckels Steak Sets 8-pc, Serrated Steak Knife Set

Set of 8 long-lasting steak knives

• 8 piece set
  • Serration system für great cutting experience
  • Stay sharp for years
{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39322-800-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -55%
$111.50 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -55%
$111.50 $49.99
In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Eversharp Steak Knife Set of 8 is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 491.
  • y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_186, tr_305
  • loc_en_US, sid_39322-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This serrated steak knife set features 8 knives with large serrations containing smaller serrations, ensuring exceptional sharpness and longevity. The lightweight stamped construction ensures fatigue-free cutting. The classic triple rivet styling of their handles fits any kitchen design.

• Set features eight 4.5-inch steel blade knives that will stay sharp for years
  • Large serrations containing smaller serrations ensures exceptional sharpness
  • Lightweight stamped stainless steel
  • Classic triple rivet handle design

Specifications

• Item no. 39322-800
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.97 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.49 in
  • Width of product: 0.87 in
  • Height of product: 11.77 in
Henckels Steak Sets 8-pc, Serrated Steak Knife Set
$111.50 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Eversharp Steak Knife Set of 8 is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 491.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Eversharp Just un-packaged and gave these a try. Very nice feel to these knives. We’ll balanced. And slice through meat like BUTTUH!
Date published: 2021-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives They cut really well and seem to be a quality product that will last
Date published: 2021-12-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cut like a knife We received these knives as a Christmas gift. I explained to my mom all that I wanted was a serrated knife that works. Trying to teach my teenage son how to actually cut a piece of steak instead of tearing through it. These work! they even cut tomatoes without problem. The last ones that I owned I said many times I thought they were made for people that were left-handed. It just seemed as if they only cut on one side of the knife. Horrible. So far after two days of use I can actually say I'm very pleased with this set of knives.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEST STEAK KNIVES I'VE EVER PURCHASED! These are by far the beat steak knives I have ever had. The weight of the knives are perfect. Fits well in your hand! Will buy again if needed.....but I think I'll have these for a while!
Date published: 2020-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Solid build and sharp These are just what you expect from Henckels.. solid craftsmanship and a keen edge.. recommended
Date published: 2021-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knives I have had a set of these knives for 20 years, they are Great.
Date published: 2020-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product and incredible customer service! I have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels butcher block with assorted knives. A couple of the steak knives bent ever so slightly at the tip, and snagged on my dish towels. I contacted Zwilling customer service and sent a photo asking for assistance in having the knives repaired, and Zwilling sent me a replacement set immediately. I use the various knives for all types of food prep and my kitchen wouldn’t be complete without my Zwilling knives!
Date published: 2021-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product! Great product with affordable price. I’ve had my original set with the block for over 25 years that have dulled out over the years from daily use and I will be replacing the larger knives one at a time as cost permit. In the mean time I couldn’t pass up this set of steak knives for the price at Bed, Bath & Beyond to replace the other steak knives and missing ones that have disappeared over the years!
Date published: 2021-11-20
  • y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_186, tr_305
  • loc_en_US, sid_39322-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What is the width of the blade? Where does the measurement of the blade start?

Asked by: Mr Scott
The blade is 0.8" wide X 4.5" long. The length is measured from handle to tip of the blade.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-11-17

I need to buy one of these as a replacement. Is that possible?

Asked by: Katie
We do not always have these available individually. Please call our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link on this page for more information.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2016-12-15
  • y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39322-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
  • questions, product