Details

Henckels Steak Sets 4-pc, Prime Steak Knife Set

$24.99

Lightweight knives for effortless slicing

• Durable, high-quality stainless steel
  • Lightweight stamped design for fatigue-free cutting
  • Dishwasher safe
Henckels 4-pc Prime Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 721.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_269, tr_452
  • loc_en_US, sid_39323-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39323-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 24 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This HENCKELS Prime steak knife set features four knives that boast a classic design to fit any kitchen. These ultra-sharp knives are designed for cleanly slicing through pork chops, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets with ease, without tearing or shredding.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Prime’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Thanks to their handy micro-serrated edge, the blades never need to be sharpened. Enjoy tireless cutting with the ergonomic, triple-rivet handle that provides comfort and balance. And these dishwasher-safe knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Set includes 4 x 4.5-inch steak knives
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
  • Professional, satin-finish blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, stamped construction for fatigue-free cutting
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle for comfort and balance
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39323-100
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.74 lbs
  • Length of product: 5.12 in
  • Width of product: 0.75 in
  • Height of product: 11.26 in
Henckels Steak Sets 4-pc, Prime Steak Knife Set
4.8 (721)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels 4-pc Prime Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 721.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Black plastic handles are dull before even 1st use I was all excited about receiving my new Henckels steak knives to go along with my Pro ‘S’ knives after switching my knife blocks from natural wood to black blocks. I expected the steak knives to be of the same quality as my kitchen knives but I discovered that not to be the case. I hand washed each of the knives with Dawn dish detergent and a soft kitchen sponge before getting ready to put them in the block. As I was towel drying them, I was seeing cloudy areas on all 12 of the new steak knives. It appears the plastic handles don’t hold up to washing and discolored and faded. I’m very disappointed in the quality of this item. Definitely not consistent with my other Henckels products that I’ve purchased over the years. What I find even more troublesome is that the box the knives came in have printed on the bottom that these knives are dishwasher safe. I’ve never been taught to put a ‘good’ knife in the dishwasher. You’re supposed to hand wash them and dry them right away before storing them in the block.
Date published: 2020-11-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Steak knifes for every day use I like these knives because they cut really well. They appear to be good quality, at least for now and out of the box as I’d give them 4 stars overall. These knives are stamped and not forged but they seem like a good value for the quality, however their longevity remains to be seen. I could have purchased better quality and more refined knives if I had gone with a forged Zwilling brand but chose to get these instead as I think they are close enough to comparable without the added cost for what I need them to do. I not a professional cook and I think the choice I made was a good one for now.
Date published: 2022-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful steak knife set!! Beautiful steak knife set. What I love the most about this set is that the knives are slimmer & take up less space than my old, bulky set (now going to my college student). They all fit into the steak knife cutlery slot. Probably sounds silly, but I had steak knives spilling over into other slots to make them all fit. These knives are extremely sharp. Be careful of the tips: OUCH! I actually kept the tip covers to protect them. I love Henckel’s! We were given a company 10 year gift of Henckel’s cutlery. Now I finally have all Henckel’s silverware! YAY!!!
Date published: 2022-07-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knives Available in My Opinion! I have used Heckels knives for 27 years and love the quality of how well they have held up. Someone (partner) lost one of my steak knives and for a short time we shared one but I decided I would instead buy another and so I bought the 4 pc prime steak knife set. I now have a few to spare should one disappear again. I could have purchased any steak knife but I feel I would not be as happy as I have been with Henckels knives.
Date published: 2021-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cuts Great I previoulsy boughy a 7" Zwilling chef knife and I really liked so I decided to try the steak knives. The steak knives cut great but it seems the tips one of the knives had some in perfections. It looks like it either it was not properly polished or sanded down (I am not sure if that is the correct term). It has a tiny rusty-looking bump on the end. I'm kind of disappointed because I feel based on the brand name and price point there should be no imperfections. I did the best I could to get a good photo. I hope this help.
Date published: 2021-02-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not as pictured and zero customer service! I purchased this set to replace a missing knife. The item I received has the right item number but doesn’t match the missing knife and is not as pictured on the website. It’s been more than a week and I have had no response from customer service.
Date published: 2020-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Clean look, higher quality than I was expecting These came well packaged and are honestly higher quality than I expected. I haven’t run them through a washing machine yet so I can’t speak to whether or not they’ll rust, but so far I would recommend.
Date published: 2021-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best steak knives Best steak knives; top all other brands I have tried. Have been using them for decades; you changed code and was so happy to be able to find them again under code 39323-100.
Date published: 2018-02-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_269, tr_452
  • loc_en_US, sid_39323-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Does this knife have a single bevel or double bevel? Flat on one side with bevel and serrations on the other? Or bevel on both sides and serrations on one? can't find a picture of the other side any where.

Asked by: NS2020
The knives are serrated, with cutting edges on both sides.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-12-01

Are these knives made in the USA? If not, where are they made? 

Asked by: JK47
This line is manufactured in Thailand.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-06-15

Are these also sold under the name Forged Premio

Asked by: cjadkison
We do not make a steak knife in the Forged Premio series, though this is the steak knife included with the Forged Premio block sets. It is important to note that the steak knives are stamped, not forged.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-03-12

Are these steak knives dishwasher safe?

Asked by: gphineas
Yes, these knives are dishwasher safe, however hand washing is always recommended.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-01-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39323-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product