Details

Henckels Solution 10-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17553-010-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -53%
212.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -53%
212.00 $99.99
Henckels International Solution 10-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 35.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_17553-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The 10-piece block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right, at a great value. From the 4-inch paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and a sharpening steel to keep it them in tip top shape. The set comes housed in a handsome hardwood block.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes 4-inch paring knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 5.5-inch prep knife, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch carving knife, 8-inch bread knife, shears, 9-inch sharpening steel, and 10-slot hardwood block
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade
  • Blade is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17553-010
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 9
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.85 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.50 in
  • Width of product: 4.02 in
  • Height of product: 11.38 in
Henckels Solution 10-pc, Knife block set
$212.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels International Solution 10-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from complete set This is a great set. It has all my needs covered. The paring knife is great for shaping and peeling. The prep knife makes veggies and herbs a breeze. The serrated knives are perfect for anything with a tougher exterior and soft inside like bread, tomatoes, citrus fruit and melons. The chef's knife handles all my larger chopping and cutting jobs. The carving knife makes nice thin slices of my cooked roasts. The handles are very comfortable and look great on my counter.
Date published: 2021-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful and clean knife set! Beautiful set! Loved the scissors and the range of knives sizes. I wish there was a magnet on the back like some of the past sets i’ve had.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This set has all the knives I ever need in the kitchen, plus a couple extras that come in handy. This is a great starter set for someone getting their first apartment or to put in a vacation home. Knives are comfortable to use and edge can be kept sharp using the honing steel that comes with the set.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great gift This set of knives is perfect for a shower, wedding or house warming gift. Include everything a new couple or home owner needs. These knives are light weight, super sharp and feel good in the hand. Also a great value.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Knife set We have already been collecting Henckels kitchen knives slowly. We came across this set and it compliments our existing collection very well. We can tell these are a quality product being stainless steel with a full tang. Not to mention it has the Henckels name, that's all you need to know!
Date published: 2021-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful set of knives! I was tired of having a set I ordered off of Amazon that were always dull and I had to constantly restarting. It wasn't until my wife and I decided to invest in a good quality set of knives and have been blown away by how well these have been holding up.
Date published: 2020-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift I received these knives as a gift and they are fantastic! They are very solid in your hand and have a fine edge to them! The scissors are also sturdy and the block is strong. I love this brand and most likely will continue purchasing from them.
Date published: 2021-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set! This set has multiple knives for all you need. You won’t need anything else to prepare delicious meals. I have several favorites but the Santoku is the best for chopping veggies, nuts into finer pieces. I don’t think you’ll go wrong with this set.
Date published: 2021-01-12
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_17553-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;