Details

ZWILLING Z-Cut Mini grater, grey

$7.99

With the mini grater, no job is too small

• Lightweight, compact grater
  • For seasoning, garnishing, and zesting
  • Easy-to-use flat grater
  • Z-Cut with two-way grating technology
ZWILLING Z-Cut Mini Grater is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 52.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_38
  • loc_en_US, sid_36610-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-16-cm_6.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6.50 inch","ID":"16-cm_6.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36610-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 7 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Ideal for smaller scale jobs, the lightweight and compact mini grater makes quick work of fine grating. Grate chocolate or zest citrus with ease. Featuring an ample grating surface and a comfortable handle, the mini grater lets you grate directly over your dishes.

Designed and engineered in Germany, Zwilling Z-Cut offers a unique grating and cutting technology to help you get your prep work done effortlessly. Thanks to the integrated, sharp 2-way cutting functionality combined with the unique Z-cut cutting blade teeth design, you get better grating results, faster. Z-cut was engineered using the long tradition of cutting expertise that only ZWILLING can offer. From fine and medium grating, to coarse grating, and slicing, you can enjoy more output, with less effort. Each tool boasts a sleek minimalist design that offers the utmost in comfort and ergonomics. And the slip-proof design makes Z-Cut safe and easy to use. All Z-Cut components are dishwasher safe.

• Sharp two-way grating technology
  • Optimal grating results with minimal effort and no snags
  • Ample grating surface and comfortable handle
  • Compact, flat grater is easy to use
  • Dishwasher-safe, sturdy, and durable

Specifications

• Item no. 36610-000
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • Surface finishing: matte
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.03 lbs
  • Length of product: 6.30 in
  • Width of product: 1.57 in
  • Height of product: 0.28 in
ZWILLING Z-Cut Mini grater, grey
4.8 (52)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Z-CUT MAKES IT EASY

Z-CUT MAKES IT EASY

ZWILLING Z-Cut Mini Grater is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 52.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic tool for a novice to look like a Pro! I bought this as a test to see if anyone would notice the extra effort at a family dinner. Everyone raved at the lemon zest as well as the fine grated chocolate over the cheesecake I got from the store. As a joke I said I made it, and since they saw me plating and grating chocolate over every slice I served, they were convinced that I made the cheesecake from scratch. I'm a pro in the kids eyes and Mom has some work to due to raise the bar higher! :)
Date published: 2023-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Blade could be sharper Like the size of this mini grater. I just zeroed some lime but found the blade to be a little blunt compared to others I have used
Date published: 2023-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use Used it to grate nutmeg, and the nutmeg powder came out really fine, very easy to grate items.
Date published: 2023-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fine cheese grater We are re-organizing our kitchen drawer and our old cheese grater was in a irregular shape and couldn’t easily fit into the grid organizer. We replaced it with this small one and it serves the purpose perfectly—it’s sharpe, small, easy to use, easy to clean, and we can keep our kitchen nice and tidy. The plastic handle is light and feels inexpensive—but I guess it’s what you get for $10.
Date published: 2022-06-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Convenient little grater The grater is a very convenient size so it's easy to grab and use when I need to grate garlic or ginger. It's also a lot easier to clean due to its size and design compared to my usual full sized grater. The only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is the grip isn't comfortable.
Date published: 2023-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Grater I got this heater because the size seemed perfect for storing in my drawers and it’s turned out to be fantastic. The size is perfect and the plastic that is around it is great for holding.
Date published: 2023-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fills a nice niche Fills a good nice so you don't need to lug out the box grater / food processor for a small amount of something. Or just don't want to clean the aforementioned
Date published: 2023-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Addition to Our Kitchen Tools Love the compact size and design. Great for grating small items, such as parmesan cheese blocks, lemon peel, and ginger. Great addition to our kitchen tools!
Date published: 2024-03-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_38
  • loc_en_US, sid_36610-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;