Details

ZWILLING Z-Cut Fine grater, grey

$21.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Finely grate safely and efficiently

• 3 great features in 1 compact tool: grate, store, and protect the fingers
  • Grate everything from Parmesan cheese to whole nutmeg
  • Removable food storage tray
  • Z-Cut with two-way grating technology
ZWILLING Z-Cut Fine Grater is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 43.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_31
  • loc_en_US, sid_36610-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-27-cm_10.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.50 inch","ID":"27-cm_10.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36610-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 21 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The fine grater is designed for grating and zesting everything from hard cheeses to citrus. The removable food storage tray cleanly catches grated food below the grating area. If you’d prefer to grate directly over food, the tray can be quickly and easily removed. And the handy food holder/finger guard attachment makes grating small pieces of food safe and efficient.

Designed and engineered in Germany, Zwilling Z-Cut offers a unique grating and cutting technology to help you get your prep work done effortlessly. Thanks to the integrated, sharp 2-way cutting functionality combined with the unique Z-cut cutting blade teeth design, you get better grating results, faster. Z-cut was engineered using the long tradition of cutting expertise that only ZWILLING can offer. From fine and medium grating, to coarse grating, and slicing, you can enjoy more output, with less effort. Each tool boasts a sleek minimalist design that offers the utmost in comfort and ergonomics. And the slip-proof design makes Z-Cut safe and easy to use. All Z-Cut components are dishwasher safe.

• Sharp two-way grating technology
  • Optimal grating results with minimal effort and no snags
  • Removable food holder that doubles as a finger guard
  • Removable food storage tray: cleanly collect grated food below grating area or remove to grate directly onto dishes
  • Anti-slip pads for a secure grip
  • Dishwasher-safe, sturdy, and durable

Specifications

• Item no. 36610-002
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • Surface finishing: matte
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.27 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.59 in
  • Width of product: 1.97 in
  • Height of product: 2.01 in
ZWILLING Z-Cut Fine grater, grey
4.8 (43)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Z-Cut Makes It Easy

Z-cut was engineered using the long tradition of cutting expertise that only ZWILLING can offer. Thanks to the integrated, sharp 2-way cutting functionality combined with the unique Z-cut cutting blade teeth design, you get better grating results, faster. From fine and medium grating to coarse grating, and slicing, you can get your prep work done with less effort.

Z-CUT HOW TO VIDEOS

Grate safely

The anti-slip pads ensure a secure hold – and the finger protection safely protects your fingers.

Easy to use and versatile

Thanks to the food attachment and removable food storage box, the grater offers great multifunctionality.

An appetite for more

The sharp stainless steel Z-Cut blades allow you to easily grate nuts, hard cheese, chocolate and more.

Z-CUT MAKES IT EASY

Z-CUT MAKES IT EASY

ZWILLING Z-Cut Fine Grater is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 43.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from makes prep a dream I love this grater. So many times when a kitchen tool looks attractive it usually means your missing something in quality. Not here. This grater is super modern looking. The compact design is amazing.......I love the catch box under the blades. It makes my food prep so much neater and keeps my workplace clean. The blades are super sharp and the two way grating makes quick work of my garlic and ginger. The food holder allows me to work quickly and safely without worry for my fingers.
Date published: 2021-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome kitchen tool! I have always been nervous about grating small food such as ginger or garlic because of the fear and reality of grating my knuckles along with the food! With this super sharp grater, that grates both ways (bonus), and the handy finger protector that actually keeps the product stable, grating is now a breeze! It also easy to store, easy to clean and is light weight.
Date published: 2021-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome grater Probably one of my most frequently used kitchen tools! It’s super sharp and makes quick work due to the two way blades. Love the catch box; keeps foods neatly stored. And the finger protector is an added bonus. I found it extremely useful grating ginger for my tea.
Date published: 2021-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from As a loyal microplane user, this handy tool really gives it a run for its money with the removable food catcher built in. Easy and safe to use, really loving this!
Date published: 2021-08-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Works great! Comfortable in the hand. Very sturdy and safe. I am so grateful for the container to catch all the small shavings. Genius!
Date published: 2021-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fine Grater Great product that finally saves my fingers and is much more efficient then any of my current graters
Date published: 2022-05-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Product is great, instructions could’ve been bette I’ve only used it a few times to grate lime and orange but I thought it worked really well and was easy to clean. The design and construction does feel a little flimsy though and can be improved upon. Also the instructions could’ve been better especially the one about the garlic. The picture of the garlic going into the small circular container didn’t make any sense.
Date published: 2022-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No more cut fingers!!! I really like this product for garlic & ginger! I DO wish it were a little larger so that I might fit a lemon half, BUT it is saving my fingers (and nails)! It's very sharp & does a fantastic job of mincing these ingredients without the worry of cutting myself. I also love the "case" that collects the minced ingredients!
Date published: 2023-01-10
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_31
  • loc_en_US, sid_36610-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;