Details

ZWILLING Z-Cut 5-in-1 peeler, grey

$19.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

A Razor-Sharp Peeler With 5 Functions

• 3 interchangeable blades
  • Use as a Y-peeler or I-peeler
  • MotionBall technology: peeling head adapts to the food being peeled
  • Includes protective covers
  • Suitable for both left- and right-handed use
  • Stainless and dishwasher-safe
ZWILLING Z-Cut 5 in 1 Peeler is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 47.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020915, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-19-cm_7.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.50 inch","ID":"19-cm_7.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36610-005-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 19 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

With this 5-in-1 peeler designed for both left-and right-handed use, you get five functions in one tool. It features 3 sharp, interchangeable blades: a standard blade for hard foods such as apples, a serrated blade for soft foods such as kiwi or tomato, and a blade that creates julienne slices. Thanks to the innovative MotionBall technology, the peeling head can move freely, responding to the shape of the ingredient that is being peeled.

The peeler can be used as an I- or a Y-shaped peeler. As a Y-peeler it is ideal for efficient peeling of wide vegetables such as zucchini or eggplant. As an I-peeler it’s particularly suited to harder foods such as potatoes and carrots.

The 5-in-1 peeler comes with 3 protective blade covers for safe storage, is dishwasher safe, and corrosion resistant.

Designed and engineered in Germany, Zwilling Z-Cut offers a unique grating and cutting technology to help you get your prep work done effortlessly. Z-cut was engineered using the long tradition of cutting expertise that only ZWILLING can offer. From fine grating to coarse grating, slicing, and peeling you can enjoy more output, with less effort. Each tool boasts a sleek minimalist design that offers the utmost in comfort and ergonomics. And the slip-proof design makes Z-Cut safe and easy to use. All Z-Cut components are dishwasher safe.

• 3 interchangeable blades: for hard foods, soft foods, and julienne cutting
  • 2 peeler designs: I-shape for harder foods, Y-shape for ideal for wide vegetables
  • Innovative MotionBall technology: peeling head with swivel movement adapts to the ingredient being peeled
  • Includes protective covers for blades
  • For both left- and right-handed use
  • Safe, slip-proof design
  • Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe
  • Designed by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez

Specifications

• Item no. 1020915
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.14 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.32 in
  • Width of product: 3.46 in
  • Height of product: 1.22 in
ZWILLING Z-Cut 5-in-1 peeler, grey
4.9 (47)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Z-Cut Makes It Easy

Z-cut was engineered using the long tradition of cutting expertise that only ZWILLING can offer. Thanks to the integrated, sharp 2-way cutting functionality combined with the unique Z-cut cutting blade teeth design, you get better grating results, faster. From fine and medium grating to coarse grating, and slicing, you can get your prep work done with less effort.

Z-CUT HOW TO VIDEOS

Always the right blade

The 5-in-1 Peeler has the right blade for every requirement: for peeling soft food, peeling hard food and julienne cutting.

Two peelers in one

The ZWILLING Z-Cut 5-in-1 Universal Peeler can be used as a transverse or longitudinal peeler – so that you can peel round and long foods equally efficiently.

Peeling head with maximum movement

The MotionBall technology gives the ZWILLING Z-Cut 5-in-1 Universal Peeler increased mobility, so that it adapts perfectly to any food.

ZWILLING Z-Cut 5 in 1 Peeler is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 47.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very versatile tool! Not only does the tool have three rotating blades, the angle can be changed so it works if you're left handed or right handed, or if you like to peel up and down or across left to right. There are also these plastic covers to cover the other blades when they aren't in use. Overall very satisfied with the many features.
Date published: 2022-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally a peeler that works Very sharp, nice peeler. Works great as a normal position peeler for potato’s, carrots, etc. but used in the vertical position it’s amazing for things like butternut squash, eggplant, etc
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Efficient kitchen tool I like the fact it is one peeler for all. By switching blades you can use it for a varity of items. Saves time & space. The vegatables , fruits all peel smoothly
Date published: 2022-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome zwilling peeler This peeler's so cool. My mom's gonna like it fore sure. Its a bit pricey but the quality's good. My family's been using zwilling products since the 70's
Date published: 2022-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Peeler We can use the peeler in both directions. Perfect for peeling vegetables and fruits. MUST RECOMMENDED
Date published: 2022-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Peeler The peeler peels my vegetables easily especially the potatoes. Happy with my purchase
Date published: 2023-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Safe and useful It will be very useful to cook potato and carrot safe!
Date published: 2022-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excelent quality I buy because they have 3 different cut I love it
Date published: 2023-02-22
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020915, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

I bought this specifically for the julienne function. After awhile it’s stopped working. It doesn’t come out separately just peels with lines on it. What is wrong? Is there a technique? Is the blade all warped and bent from use? Is it dull? Please advice.

Asked by: ChefNoobs
Hi Please email our consumer relations team directly at hello@zwillingus.com with your name and contact information, they will be able to assist you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-10-04
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020915, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
  • questions, product