Details

ZWILLING TWO-STAGE PULL-THROUGH SHARPENER-GRAY

$19.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
ZWILLING 2-stage Pull-Through Sharpener is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 323.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_110, tr_213
  • loc_en_US, sid_32602-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 123ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-15-cm_6.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6.00 inch","ID":"15-cm_6.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"32602-000-9","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 19 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Safely and easily keep your knives razor sharp with the 2-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener. Ceramic rods in both coarse and fine grits will put an edge on even the dullest knife with only a few strokes. The protected safety grip keeps your fingers out of harms way while allowing the sharpener to stay firmly on a surface. Suitable for all western-style blades.

• Quickly and safely sharpens your blades
  • Non-slip bottom
  • Comfortable handle also protects fingers
  • Two stages, coarse and fine
  • Easy to use, just pull through.
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 32602-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • Sharpener angle: 35
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.57 lbs
  • Length of product: 6.02 in
  • Width of product: 1.50 in
  • Height of product: 4.25 in
ZWILLING null TWO-STAGE PULL-THROUGH SHARPENER-GRAY
4.8 (323)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING 2-stage Pull-Through Sharpener is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 323.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Remarkable I have been trying to master the use of a wet stone, lol, want to feel real frustration, try it yourself, it was a nightmare. Finally gave up and went to looking at electric sharpeners...grinding steel, that was a joke too, all they do is make your knife smaller by grinding away the metal. Then after trying a lot, of other sharpeners, I found this one, boy, what a difference, just pull the knife thru a couple times and your good to go, fast, easy and effective. I HIGHLY recommend this for any kitchen, I just ordered a starter knife set and an extra sharpener for christmas gifts for my girls. Excellent buy. Lin P.
Date published: 2020-07-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from What could be simpler, more reliable? I generally don't like pull-through sharpeners. Many can blunt an edge in a blink. BUT! This one has changed my mind. The ceramic guides actually make it almost fool-proof. Blade-edge is nicely honed and gently sharpened depending on whether you use the fine or coarse grit. If you're going to buy any Japanese knives ever, get the 4-stage sharpener set up for both blade angles.
Date published: 2020-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A good tool for day to day maintenance Gave as a gift along with couple of knives to someone who is not going to deal with sharpening stones and such. I was pleased by the weight and quality of the sharpening, easy to use requiring a light touch. The ceramic elements have a good quality feel unlike some other's I've used. A few strokes of the fine elements are all that's needed for day to day use. The coarser elements are probably useful if one waits too long before touch up but clearly are not meant for seriously dull blades. Good for the purpose.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’m amazed at how simple this, yet effective! I thought buying an inexpensive knife sharpener might not get my knives as sharp as they ARE! This totally did the trick and even some of my less expensive knives seem expensive now! Love the 2 stage (gray) knife sharpener! Just buy it
Date published: 2022-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great tool nice that it coarse and fine slots Have an old device for years and time for new and this is a very good tool
Date published: 2018-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy to use great results I've tried sharpening on stones several times but just can't seem to get the hang of it. This is so much easier and im very happy with the results. A few passes through each slot keeps my knives razor sharp.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I am don't feel comfortable using a honing steel so this pull through sharpener really appealed to me. Easy to use. Already set to the proper angle of the Zwilling German knives. Keeps my knives sharp!
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great investment I finally took the plunge and spent a little more for a QUALITY paring knife. I’m going to slowly upgrade all my knives, but with this investment I need a quality sharpener to go with it. I’m extremely happy with this easy to use sharpener and I’m glad that I didn’t have to shop around or try to find one that I wasn’t sure would take care of my knife. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality sharpener to take care of your investment.
Date published: 2021-07-20
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_110, tr_213
  • loc_en_US, sid_32602-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Does this sharpener work on metal knives with ceramic coatings on the blades?

Asked by: dfcAsks
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-21

Can you sharpen ceramic knives with this sharpener?

Asked by: JB55
No
Date published: 2021-12-29

Which slots is courses any which one is fine? The label on the product is opposite to the diagram.

Asked by: Trainerone
Thank you contacting Zwilling! The Course Slot is closest to the handle, the Fine Slot is further away from the handle. Thank you
Date published: 2021-10-06

Can I use this to sharpen my ZWILLING Professional "S" Chef's Knife 8-Inch, Black?

Asked by: Jpatton412
You can sharpen any fine edge Professional "S" or other Zwilling/Twin brand knife with this sharpener (except Diplome and Kramer styles).
Date published: 2019-10-13

Can you use a black and gray 2-stage knife sharpener on stainless steel knives? I have your knives (1979 era) and I am wondering if I should use this sharpener. Thanking you in advance. Anthony

Asked by: AnthonyVt
Yes, this sharpener may be used effectively on any non-serrated Zwilling/Twin or Henckels International-branded kitchen knife.
Date published: 2018-10-02

is this sharpener 20 degrees or 15 degrees

Asked by: kptk
This sharpener is designed for our Zwilling/Twin knives with edge angles of 15°.

How to use can not sharpen my steak knives send me you tube

Asked by: Slick
If your steak knives are serrated, we do not recommend using this sharpener on them as it will destroy the teeth on the blade that enable it to work properly. If you have a fine edge steak knife set, you can follow instructions for sharpening with a pull-through sharpener on our website here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/en/use-and-care/knife-sharpening.html You can also watch a video on how to sharpen with a pull through sharpener on our Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg83iDMOl3s&t=2s

I just purchased this knife and want to know if it can sharpen seratted knives?

Asked by: Mrs Simon1
No, this sharpener is not appropriate for serrated knives. We do not recommend sharpening serrated knives as it can destroy the teeth on the blade and compromise performance.
Date published: 2018-04-26
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_32602-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 121ms
  • questions, product