623.00 $269.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -57%
623.00 $269.99
Low Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 11-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 63.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_56
  • loc_en_US, sid_30768-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 186ms
  • reviews, product

Description

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
  • Includes 2.75" Bird's Beak Peeling; 4" Parer; 4.5" Vegetable Utility; 5" Serrated Utility; 6" Utility; 7" HE Santoku; 8" Chef; 8" Bread; Kitchen Shears; 9" Sharpening Steel; 16-Slot Bamboo Block
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention

Specifications

• Item no. 30768-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 11
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 11-pc Knife Block Set
$623.00 $269.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 11-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 63.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Knives, Bad Block The knives are perfect. The quality is unparalleled. The knife block, on the other hand, is disappointing. It's really nice looking, but the knives don't fit tightly. it feels like the smaller knives will fall out if the block is touched or moved. The pictures show the range of movement. I think we may end up using the old knife block, unfortunately.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent knife set! These knives come sharp and are super lightweight and balanced. I love the variety in this 11-pc set and I use all of them. The block itself is nice and heavy, and has spaces up front for steak knives which I'll probably fill sometime soon. Apparently these are stamped and hands finished which makes them more lightweight than the fully forged knives. My favorite knife is the large chef knife as it's weighty enough to chop large vegetables but at the same time light enough that it can also be used for smaller, more delicate things. I love this set and look forward to using them every time I cook!
Date published: 2020-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality product Just received this 11pc set. Excellent knives. I wish you offered a 6pc steak knife set? So I can fill in the block!
Date published: 2019-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Handle This block set was a Mother's Day Gift from my family, and I am thrilled! It has a great assortment of knives and the knives are awesome. They are made in Germany from high carbon steel and are one piece construction which makes them so durable. I really don't like a heavy knife, and this knife is just the right weight. The handle is so comfortable and has an amazing grip.
Date published: 2020-06-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quality you can see I bought these knives for my new apartment, and let me say when they first came I was blown away by the look and feel of each blade. You can tell right away they are better than the knives I’ve been using until now. I’m most impressed with the Santorum knife, as I’ve just now been starting to use it and it’s simply just fun to use. The block is the reason I’ve given 4 instead of 5 stars as it has a few Defects that detract from its appearance. Other than that, these are excellent knives and I’m excited to use them.
Date published: 2020-08-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic. Quality! After over a month of use I am absolutely loving the quality and ease of use with these knives. The only thing I would change is the space in the knife block. The knives are a bit loose so I just take a little extra time placing them in carefully. Overall love love love this set. Worth the money.
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Steels seems high quality but handles don’t impres Just got set in the mail and am happy with everything except the cheap look and feel of the handles coming from a Cutco knife set. Also, the block we got doesn’t seem to be made for the knife set we got and instead is a “generic” block set configuration. For the price tag, I expected a more tailored fit than this “one size fits most” lackluster experience right out of the box.
Date published: 2020-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knives ever I am always in the kitchen cooking something and having sharp knives is a must for me. I know when I reach for a knife now, its going to do the job I’m asking it to do! No more searching for a sharp knife. They are always at the ready!
Date published: 2020-09-24
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_56
  • loc_en_US, sid_30768-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

We had a fie and I still have the knives but need just the Zwilling J.A. Twin Signature 11-pc knife holder. Is it possible to just buy the holder?

Asked by: Eleanor
You can shop our blocks and other storage options here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling/cutlery/knife-blocks-knife-storage/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-18

Will these steak knives fit in this 11 pc knife block set? "ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 4-pc Steak Knife Set"

Asked by: Gailpin
Yes, the Twin Signature steak knives will fit in this block.
Date published: 2018-10-15

HI, can you please tell me where all of these 11 pc items are made? germany or spain as it is not written

Asked by: Aaron
This set is made in Germany. You can find this information for most products under the Features dropdown below the Description.
Date published: 2018-05-07

Is this in Canadian dollars?

Asked by: Joey
All of our prices are listed in US dollars.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-12-03

This block comes as shown with 6 slots for steak knives?

Asked by: Roo57
Yes, the block included with this set is as pictured. There are slots for up to six steak knives.

Could you please explain what your lifetime warranty covers

Asked by: Sam1
Our warranty covers any material defects due to workmanship. This includes anything unexpected, such as a blade or handle cracking under normal use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse. If a blade is chipped on a bone, or if a tip breaks off trying to pry open a jar, this is not covered.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_29, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_30768-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 151ms
  • questions, product