62.50 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
62.50 $49.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_30720-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product

Description

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 30720-133
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.12 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.84 in
  • Width of product: 1.18 in
  • Height of product: 0.51 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.37 in
ZWILLING TWIN Pollux 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
$62.50 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you're looking for a nice light weight knife TWIN Signature is the right line for you. Stamped from a single sheet of specially formulated steel with a full tang (steel that runs through to the end of the handle) this knife is corrosion and chip resistant, retains its sharp cutting edge and feel sturdy and durable as you cut. I often reach for my TWIN Signature knives first because of how comfortable they are. This 5 inch serrated utility knife is handy for citrus fruit, tomatoes, bread, sandwiches and more.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! This knife is great! My mom has one and I insisted she order another for me for my new apartment. Really great quality and holds up well.
Date published: 2020-09-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cut a sandwich without destroying it. Slice a tomato without crushing it. Those are the promises of this knife. Sometimes only a serrated knife will do, and those are the two most popular reasons to get this utility knife. Others include cutting peaches, pears, baked sweet potatoes and cakes and cupcakes (of course!). The Signature line of stamped knives is made Germany from one of Zwilling's top quality steels. These knives are made with German craftsmanship and precision. Lighter than forged knives, this line is very popular. The sculpted handles fold into the palm of most people’s hands comfortably. The steel is strong, stable and holds an edge well. They can be and should be sharpened regularly. I recommend hand washing so they always look like new; but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Versitile This is my go to knife! Love the way it cuts through tomatoes, onions, oranges, lemon, limes, anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Is a stamped one piece construction which makes it durable and light weight. Glad I gave in and purchased this kitchen helper, my bread knife was too large and bulky for these smaller items. German Steel is the best, and Zwilling's special formula is one of the best in the industry.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife for delicate fruits. I finds this knife very effective for slicing through a tomato skins and strawberries other than cutting bread. Great serration for effortless cutting. A full tang knife provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting, it is sharp and durable. A stamped blade from a single-piece solid steel made from a special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel. Dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect for tomatoes I love fresh tomatoes and wanted a good knife to cut them with. I went with this serrated utility because the sharp blade cuts easily through the skin without crushing the delicate insides. The German made stainless steel blade is very sharp and durable. The handle is nice and light and is very comfortable in my hand. Its also great for bagels and citrus fruit.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knife for tomatoes I never thought I would use different knives for different things, but I found that this knife is the best thing for cutting tomatoes so that they don't slip all over the board and I am able to get nice even slices because the serration grips the skin of the tomato. I also love the handle on this particular knife because it is very ergonomic for my hand.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Multipurpose Knife The serrated utility is the go-to knife for most people. It's so versatile that it can be used for bread or rolls, tomatoes or oranges, meats and cheeses, plus don't forget slicing through a package of sausage. It's made from high carbon German steel in Germany. It's very sharp, will stay sharp but is light and flexible; perfect for everyday use.
Date published: 2020-04-15
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_30720-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;