Details

ZWILLING TWIN Grip 4-pc, Multi-Colored Paring Knife Set

$29.99
ZWILLING TWIN Grip 4-pc Multi-Colored Paring Knife Set is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_38194-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 116ms
  • reviews, product
{"mixed-colours-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"mixed colors","ID":"mixed-colours","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color mixed colors is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38194-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 29 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This set includes: 2.75-inch Bird's Beak Paring Knife (Blue); 3-inch Kudamono Paring Knife (Yellow); .4-inch Paring Knife (Green); 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife (Red)

• UPC Code: 15494, dimension:12x4.5x1.5 inches

Specifications

• Item no. 38194-000
Characteristics
  • Color: mixed colors
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: mixed colors
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.25 lbs
ZWILLING TWIN Grip 4-pc, Multi-Colored Paring Knife Set
4.2 (23)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING TWIN Grip 4-pc Multi-Colored Paring Knife Set is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enjoying our first sharpening knife block The knives are consistent for their use they work well. I’m very excited to see how they Continue to work with the sharpening block. That’s a first for me and my spouse. We have had young children and especially naughty young one that are more mature and feel like a block would be worth trying. Especially when I found this set at a (now) affordable price. It’s a great set to start with I also purchased the paring knife set with colorful handles made in Spain as well, so knowing the standard without the block and with the block is going to be seen and of course if I’m unhappy I will be back to update but I have a feeling I won’t need to be.
Date published: 2021-12-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Value Four knives to use for everyday simple tasks or throw them in a picnic basket, send them off to college, or pack them up for vacation. The red one is my pb&j knife; it spreads the peanut butter without tearing the bread, but its serrated edge can cut perfect triangles for grandbabies lunches. Green and yellow can handle any small fruit or veggie. The blue is my second favorite; perfect for hulling strawberries or deveining shrimp. It's also a good way to "trial run" a new blade shape you've never used before. You may find your new favorite knife.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4pc. paring you'd love! These 4pc. colorful variety of paring knives includes a 5" serrated utility knife, are a must have to in every kitchen for every cook. It is used for small food peeling and cutting, beak knife can also be used for taking out unwanted bones in between meat. Of course serrated knife is great for cutting and slicing through tomatoes, bread and bagel. Good stuff at great value!!!
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great 4 piece set This is a great set if you need some solid paring knives at an affordable price. The colors are fun too. Great to take on road trips or to have at the beach for lunches or to use for slicing and peeling fruit for festive cocktails.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This colorful set contains all the little paring knives you could need and will add distinction to your knife drawer. Each knife will easily tackle any small prep task.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic Four! Spanish steel...years of knife-making experience. Between the 4 of these, they'll handle any small job in the kitchen. curved grips are fairly comfortable as well.
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by from NOT made in Germany anymore I have an older set of these knives made in Germany, the difference in quality is too great. These are made in Spain now - plastic handle is lighter and shorter, the blade is thiner and too flexible, so the balance is lost. They are still very sharp, but handling is not safe anymore.
Date published: 2020-08-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like the colored handles because the right knife is easy to spot in my drawer. A lot of people only have one paring knife that comes in their block set but this value priced set allows you to have all four blade profiles so you have the right knife for each task! Use the blue for peeling, the green and yellow for small cutting like apples carrots and strawberries and the red for citrus, tomatoes, buns and sandwiches!
Date published: 2020-04-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_38194-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Are they dishwasher safe? Thank you

Asked by: Dkat
Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-05-18

We purchased a number of these sets with their own block over the years as gifts. People really enjoy receiving them. Is there any chance you will start to offer them again with the wood block?

Asked by: Peanut
The TWIN Grip style is not currently available in a block set. It is possible that the set you purchased will come back, but we do not have any indication of when that may be.
Date published: 2018-05-01

My husband and I purchased the 5inch serrated knives while in Germany and everyone we gave them to would like another.....do you sell just the 5 inch serrated knife (pictured in red) alone? Thank you

Asked by: Tamera
Yes, you may purchase that knife individually here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/38095121.html You may also check the rest of our available lineup of TWIN Grip products here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling-twin-grip.html
Date published: 2018-04-24

There are 2 questions below about where the knives are made. Zwilling customer support gave 2 different answers - in Spain and in Germany. Which one?

Asked by: Joanna
Sorry for the confusion, our Twin Grip paring knives are manufactured in Spain.
Date published: 2017-06-16

Are these knives "twins" ?

Asked by: Subby
These knives are TWIN branded (double-man logo), though they are manufactured in Spain.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-06-09

Where are these made

Asked by: GABBY
All four of the knives included in this set are manufactured in Germany.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-10-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_38194-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product