Details

ZWILLING Storage bamboo, bamboo, Knife block empty

$44.99
ZWILLING 10-slot Bamboo Knife Block is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_35101-940, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"bamboo-10":{"color":{"displayName":"bamboo","ID":"bamboo","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color bamboo is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10","ID":"10","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35101-940-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"nature-10":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10","ID":"10","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35101-942-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: bamboo
$44.99
$49.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

10 slots including space for shears and a steel.

Specifications

• Item no. 35101-940
Characteristics
  • Color: bamboo
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: bamboo
  • Block slot count: 10
ZWILLING Storage bamboo, bamboo, Knife block empty
4.7 (29)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING 10-slot Bamboo Knife Block is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just the right size for a condo! This 10 slot knife block is made of solid hardwood, and compact. This block house 2 chef knives or a 7" santoku for that 2 large slots. Down below 2 large slots is slightly smaller slot that can fit both 5" santok, 6" utility/carving knife, as well as 6" chef knife or an 8" bread knife, there's a slot for 5" serrated utility and paring knife too. In addition, a tiny small rounded hole is for honing/sharpening steel and a tiny square down below is for a shear, kitchen tools. I provided this information because this is a very common inquiries customer has.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Natural aseptic qualities of bamboo are ideal Bamboo is a terrific material for a knife block. It can take the moisture, even droplets of water from a knife. It is also nice blonde brown which fits into traditional kitchens. Covers all the bases with slots for scissor and honing rod. Space for all the most useful knives: a Chef's knife, slicing and bread, a couple of paring knives and a specialty knife or two. You are good to go!
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This pretty Miyabi block will comfortably house eight of your favorite kitchen knives. Not limited to only fitting Miyabi knives, these slots are universal, meaning most other brands can fit too. With space for a necessary honing steel and shears, this block can make a random variety of knives look like a complete collection.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect block for placing your fav knives on the counter or in a cupboard. Not too big, not too small. Holds from paring to Chef and bread knives and shears and honing steel, too. Easy access to those knives you use daily and can put right back in their slots. Keeps them clean and from being damaged in drawers.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great block for all my knives I like buying knives separately instead of a block set, but I still wanted to store all my knives in a block, so this was the perfect block for it. Stores all my German and Japanese knives well and is built with solid bamboo, making it prone to not cracking over time.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact with a lot of slots The best part about this block is that it is compact while being designed to hold nine knives (or eight plus a honing steel) and a pair of shears. That's enough room for all the knives in most home kitchens. Finished nice and smooth with no rough edges.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good block Good construction of a hardwood block for knives and accessories. It will hold a wide blade chefs knife as well as a Santoku. The base is sturdy with rubber feet - I like the angel of the hardwood box. The knives are set in deep enough for safety.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great small block I like buying knives separately instead of a block set, but I still wanted to store all my knives in a block, so this was the perfect block for it. Stores all my knives well and is built with solid wood, so as to not crack over time.
Date published: 2020-04-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_35101-940, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can you provide the angle of this block? I have the Twin Signature 11-piece set and the wood knife block has too acute an angle for my counter. I need one that sits more upright.

Asked by: Reny 44
That's not really very helpful, unfortunately. If you had given me the leg lengths (if thinking of it as a triangle) I could calculate the angle but you've given me approximations &suggested I try a magnetic easel that holds SEVEN knifes when I've explained I'm 1) kind of tight on counter space and 2) I have the ELEVEN piece set. Utter customer service fail.
Answered by: Reny 44
Date published: 2018-07-03

What is the shipping weight?

Asked by: Jesper
The shipping weight for this item is approximately 5 lbs.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-24

How many knives with 10 in. blade will it accommodate.

Asked by: RobA
The block is 10.5" in length, and slots run from the top all the way through to the bottom of the block. Any slot can hold a 10" knife, provided that the width of the knife is smaller than the width of the slot.
Date published: 2023-11-28

Does/Will the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 10" Hollow Edge Ham Slicer fit in the third slot from the top?

Asked by: alfo
The 10" hollow-edge slicing knife is 1.14" across at its widest point, and will fit in any of the slots except those in the last row.
Date published: 2017-09-28

Will this hold a Kramer 10" carbon chef's and a 10" bread knife? Thanks,

Asked by: prep chef H
The block can hold knives with blades up to 10" long.
Date published: 2017-09-28

Do you have a 9 slot Zwilling Block?

Asked by: Wadigirl
We do not have a 9-slot block available as an individual item.
Date published: 2017-09-14

What is the square hole above the head-figures used for?

Asked by: Bobs
The square slot above the logo is meant to hold kitchen shears or scissors. The square slot on the top of the block is a hybrid slot, it can either hold a knife or a sharpening steel.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2023-11-07

What is the country of orgin

Asked by: Johnny
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_35101-940, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product