Details

ZWILLING Steak Sets 8-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set with Wood Presentation Case

{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39135-850-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -26%
$135.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -26%
$135.00 $99.99
ZWILLING 8-pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set w/Presentation Case is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 216.
  • y_2021, m_10, d_19, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_60, tr_156
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 168ms
  • reviews, product

Description

UPC Code: 157593, dimension:16.5x6x3.25 inches

• UPC Code: 15593, dimension:16.5x6x3.25 inches

Specifications

• Item no. 39135-850
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.67 lbs
ZWILLING Steak Sets 8-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set with Wood Presentation Case
$135.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING 8-pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set w/Presentation Case is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 216.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great quality knives, ok quality box Just received this beautiful knife set, and am extremely impressed with the quality and style of the knives. Can't wait to use them! The box, on the other hand, was less impressive than I had been anticipating. It came with some chipped wood along the knife blade slots, and is not a secure fit, so that if you turn the box upside down you can here the knives slide around. I'll be putting them into my knife block anyways, so not too broken up about it, but if you are planning to keep them in the box it's worth noting.
Date published: 2021-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful box - great gift Very nicely weighted steak knifes cheese in a nice wooden box. Makes a great gift. I gifted myself one!
Date published: 2021-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Steak Knives This is not our first set of steak knives. Our old set hard to get it sharp and they were not balance. So cutting was uncomfortable and you dropped the knives. Now our new steak knives are balances, very sharp, easy to use and feels comfortable in your hands. These knives are so good we purchased a sets for our daughters. They had a meal with us and couldn't believe how easy it was to use these knives.
Date published: 2021-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sleek and sharp! This knife set is beautiful! They are sleek and simple, giving that modern look and feel. They are also very sharp so be careful!
Date published: 2021-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and Functional These knives come in a beautiful case, and have simple enough design to go with just about any set of flatware. I like that they are a single piece of stainless steel, and that they have a lifetime warranty. I've only hand-washed them so far, but it's comforting to know they are dishwasher safe if we ever forget to pull them out of the dirty dish pile!
Date published: 2020-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from gift.....for me I was shopping for a housewarming gift recently and came upon this set. I ended up buying two.....one for myself. The knives are very well balanced. The shiny steel goes with any place setting. The blades are very sharp and cut right through. And the box is sturdy so i can store them in a drawer and not have to find room with my other knives.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Presentation for Sharp Steak Knives These knives are great and I love how they are serrated because I feel like they grip onto the meat I'm cutting better than steak knives that are not serrated. I love that it comes in a beautiful wooden box that keeps them nice and clean since I don't use them all the time since I don't serve steak frequently.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I bought these for family, but bought another for friends! We liked them so much and they cut meat so well, we decided to share our find! comes with nice presentation/storage box, so they stay safe and sharp. Nice serrated edges, so meat is a breeze to cut. Great value for a good set of steak knives!
Date published: 2020-03-28
  • y_2021, m_10, d_19, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_60, tr_156
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Will these fit well in the block that comes with the Zwilling Pro 7 piece set?

Asked by: KandA
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! We are sorry: our 8-pc Stainless Steel Steak Knives are not designed to fit in the Zwilling Pro Block. Thank you Regards, ZWILLING
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-14

are these knives dishwasher safe???

Asked by: DanBoy
Yes, these knives are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the beauty and longevity of the cutlery.
Date published: 2018-10-01

Are these knives made in Germany?

Asked by: rick72
These knives are made in Spain.
Date published: 2018-09-13

We have this steak knife set but we want to purchase a complete matching set of knives with a block. Any suggestions for a matching set to go along with these steak knives?

Asked by: AKsupafly
These knives aren't designed to go with any one set- they are a beautiful complement to any style, and what you choose should depend on your personal taste. If you want the same quality of steel, you will want to stick to our Zwilling/Twin knives, here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling.html
Date published: 2018-05-07

Is there any way to purchase just the case? We have 8 of these knives, but no case. Best steak knives we have ever owned, BTW. Will not part with them.

Asked by: amvivaldi
The box is only available as part of the set. We are so pleased that you are happy with your steak knives. Thank you for your feedback.
Date published: 2018-05-01
  • y_2021, m_10, d_19, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 121ms
  • questions, product