Details

ZWILLING Steak Sets 12-pc, Steak Dinner Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set in Wood Presentation Box

$59.99
ZWILLING Steak Dinner 12-Piece Set includes forks and steak knives, Gift Set, with Presentation Box is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 75.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_39136-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12-pc","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39136-850-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 59 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This handsome cutlery set is ideal for enjoying steak dinners, from grilled T-bones to pan seared ribeyes. Featuring 6 forks and 6 steak knives, each item in this 12-piece set maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster. The knives are forged from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel, and they slice effortlessly through any cut of meat. The forks are made of 18/10 stainless steel, which offers the best corrosion resistance. Packaged in a rustic wooden box with American West-themed type, this is the perfect set for gift giving, with the gift package doubling as a convenient storage box. Durable and long lasting, this set is dishwasher safe, so clean up after steak dinners is a cinch.

• Forks are manufactured from high quality 18/10 stainless steel, offering the best corrosion resistance
  • Knives are forged from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel and slice effortless through meat
  • Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Packaged in a rustic wooden box for gift giving and convenient storage

Specifications

• Item no. 39136-850
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 13/0 chrome steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 12
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.95 lbs
ZWILLING Steak Sets 12-pc, Steak Dinner Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set in Wood Presentation Box
4.7 (75)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Steak Dinner 12-Piece Set includes forks and steak knives, Gift Set, with Presentation Box is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 75.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 12-pc Steak Dinner Set We were a bit skeptical as the steak knives' serrated edge was different than any other steak knives we have in that the serrated area was smaller and duller. BUT boy were they so good! We had some nice ribeyes and these knives just worked so well to cut without dragging, tearing, or having to work hard at it. The storage box they are in is quite cute, the forks and knives are handsome, and this set would make a lovely gift.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautifully Presented Gift Set Country Western Themed Box. Not your typical European Themed smooth and streamlined wooden box. The knives and forks are great, but you should be aware of the Country Western Themed Box with accompanying type font. Still makes an excellent and beautiful and fully functional housewarming gift and is beautifully presented. It's just the style of presentation that is not typical for this brand.
Date published: 2022-07-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful steak set This is my new go to gift item for weddings, house warmings and holiday giving. Quality product at a super great price. The steak knives and forks look fabulous with a traditional table setting or a modern setting. The knives are forged stainless steel for a long lasting edge and finish. The slight serration makes cutting through meat easy. I like having the matching forks, gives my table setting a nice cohesive look.
Date published: 2020-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Beautiful knives. Cuts perfectly.
Date published: 2021-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift Idea As a realtor I always gift my clients with a useful housewarming gift basket and I’m including this Steak Dinner set in that gift. Having purchased and used the set myself, I find the knives cut meat easily without shredding. Attractive storage box keeps the set together and makes for an easy table set. ZwIlling reputation for high quality products ensures this set will see many years of use.
Date published: 2020-10-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The knife and fork set in the wooden box The knifes and forks set it self very good, but the box is really chip and and made with a very low quality. The ages are sharp and splintered. I was very disappointed and now I’m looking for a different box.
Date published: 2021-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Unique Gift! Just what I was looking for! Needed a housewarming gift for a couple that has everything. What a unique idea. This set is beautifully designed, and comes in a nice compact storage container. Great for intimate barbeques, picnics on the beach, and road trips. Zwilling JA Henckels is a company that everyone knows and trusts, and my friends were thrilled with this selection.
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fabulous find What a fun presentation. The rustic "western" presentation box is great! The 12 piece set is an excellent price for the quality. The knives are comfortable in your hand. The serration slides through our seared steak without ripping it. They're amazingly sharp. The fact that it comes with matching forks makes it a perfect gift. Great addition to our RV as we travel west.
Date published: 2020-11-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_39136-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Which flatware set compliments these steak knives?

Asked by: Razor Sharp
The Steak set comes with Forks. The Zwilling KING 45pc Flatware set Stainless Steel #07041-245.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-05-23

How are the knives sharpened when needed?

Asked by: Razor Sharp
If used properly, the serrated blades should remain sharp for a number of years. If it did eventually become dull, we have a Professional Knife Sharpening Service Consumers pay to have their knives sharpened. If the blade happens to dull prematurely that could be considered a warranty issue.
Date published: 2022-05-20

Do you have a 12-pc Dinner and Tea Spoon Set with the same form design of this Steak Dinner Set? If you don´t have it, please do it. I guess a lot of people are looking for it.

Asked by: CLemos
Sorry no
Date published: 2022-12-10

What do recommend when cleaning the set? Are they dishwasher safe or best to wash by hand?

Asked by: Colleen77
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39136-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product