Details

ZWILLING Spirit Ceramic Nonstick 3-ply 4-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Braiser

Variations
  • (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -21%
165.00 $129.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -21%
165.00 $129.99
ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 4-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Braiser is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_5, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_64087-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 124ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 64087-300
ZWILLING Spirit Ceramic Nonstick 3-ply 4-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Braiser
$165.00 $129.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply gets you in the mood to cook. Thanks to a thick, aluminum core, these versatile pans are fast-heating and boast an even cooking surface. The exclusive, stay cool handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts and the dripless pouring rims help prevent kitchen spills. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow you to effortlessly monitor your cooking.The ZWILLING Spirit ceramic nonstick coating is a healthy alternative to traditional PTFE coatings. Less oil is required and no toxic fumes are released into the air when the pan is heated at high temperatures.
  • 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3mm, Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • PTFE and PFOA free nonstick ceramic coating is environmentally friendly - no harmful fumes are released into the environment when heated
  • Large, stay-cool loop handles designed for easy maneuvering and control while wearing oven mitts
  • Flared rim for clean and dripless pouring
  • Tempered glass lid for easy monitoring of cooking
  • Oven safe up to 500°F / coating and glass lids 400°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
Measurements
  • Capacity: 4.00 qt
  • Length of product: 16.50 in
  • Width of product: 12.40 in
  • Height of product: 5.39 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 4-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Braiser is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A braiser and a great nonstick pot! One of my favorite pot is this Spirit 4qt. nonstick braiser, it is also great for browning, sauteing, frying and searing. Flipping, stirring and turning in this nonstick braiser is exceptional. Depending on the size cooking needs, this saucepan can also be deep frying pot. This stainless steel nonstick coating perform well on a medium low or medium heat to prevent food from sticking because nonstick ceramic coated heats up evenly and quickly. Base stays flat even when heated and will not warp. This pot handle is comfortable, allows for easy maneuvering and roomy stay cool handle. Safe to use with metal utensils, scratch resistant and durable however wood and silicone tip spatula and spoon is recommended. I've had variety of stainless steel nonstick ceramic coated pans, and they all works really well for al my cooking needs. Compatible on all stovetops, including electric, glass, gas, ceramic, induction, and halogen. Oven safe up to 400F degree, Washing, cleaning is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bring this one to the table! It is beautiful enough, and whatever you cook in it is bound to be delicious. It cooks evenly and well. This will become a favorite pan for braising meats for sure. But it is also great for curries, stews, sautes - a big batch of greens? no problem. I’ve learned (the hard way) that non-stick cookware is tricky to buy and to use. Some of the issues were my expectations, and some of the issues were the pans themselves. Now? Two things I look for: what’s the nonstick surface? And how’s the pot/pan made? This Spirit line of cookware is very well constructed cookware. It is 3-ply, all clad stainless steel with a thick aluminum core so the pan heats quickly and evenly. The pots and pans all have comfortable handles that don’t hot on the stove. A lip on the rim so that there’s no drip down the side. The snug fitting class and stainless lids are a beautiful bonus. The ceramic non-stick surface is the ‘healthy, natural option and is very durable. It will hold up to all tools, but will show the wear if scraped with metal. Like all non-stick surfaces, keep aerosol cooking sprays and low-smoke point oils away. I do use olive, avocado, peanut corn, grapeseed, canola, coconut and nut oils & butter though. No smoking hot cooking if you want longevity.
Date published: 2020-05-25
  • y_2020, m_7, d_5, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_64087-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 97ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;