Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc, Cappuccino Glass Mug Set

$44.99

Sleek, modern glasses for foamy espresso drinks

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight handle is comfortable to hold
  • Microwave and freezer safe
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Cappuccino Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 297.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_72, tr_225
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-094-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Elevate your morning coffee break with these elegant cappuccino glasses. These wide-mouthed glasses are ideal for serving cappuccinos topped with velvety milk foam. And cold drinks, such as iced lattes, stay chilled without leaving messy condensation rings on the table. These glass mugs are truly as beautiful as they are functional.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or the need for a coaster. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. Exceptionally durable due to their high-quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them a perfect option for outdoor dining.

• Set includes 2 cappuccino glasses
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Made from high-quality, durable borosilicate glass mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Comfortable-to-grip mug handle
  • Lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe 

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-094
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.44 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.48 qt
  • Length of product: 4.29 in
  • Width of product: 5.47 in
  • Height of product: 3.78 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc, Cappuccino Glass Mug Set
4.9 (297)
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. These glasses make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Made of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COMFORTABLE HANDLES

Beautiful and functional Sorrento Plus glasses feature sturdy, easy-to-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hands.

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Cappuccino Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 297.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Totally Awesome Are used to work as a barrista for a major coffee retailer, I recently began my own coffee adventure by purchasing my own espresso machine, and became somewhat of a coffee making advocate. I purchased these mugs to serve my friends and guests whenever the opportunity presents itself, and I’ve had nothing but awesome compliments about these mugs. You can see everything that’s in your cup, in this case mug, and it makes drinking your coffee that much better. I love that this mug keeps the coffee hot for longer periods of time, yet cool to the touch. This purchase was definitely worth it. I 100% recommend these mugs.
Date published: 2023-01-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Easily cracks I loved these mugs, the aesthetic of a perfectly made cappuccino, the weight, the feel. Unfortunately, after 2 weeks of use, the glass cracked with the gentle tap of the handle of our traditional hand crank Olympia Cremina espresso maker. A chunk of glass broke off. So much for crack resistant glass! So disappointed as I was on the verge of ordering a set and replacing all of our mugs in our home and weekend home. Originally purchased through Amazon. Will have to leave a review there, too. Maybe this was just a one off, bad batch? I so wanted to own more of these.
Date published: 2021-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful yet functional We use these every single day for our morning coffee or cappuccino. Since they are double walled they keep the beverage hot while the outside of the mug remains cool to the touch. I was a bit worried about using them as our every day mugs because they seem so delicate but they’ve held up for years. We have 10 and have only had to replace two because our son put them in the dishwasher next to a large metal ladle. Even then they didn’t break they just got cracked during the wash cycle. I typically hand wash them but they’re deceivingly durable. Solid but beautiful. Our guests always comment on how elegant they look.
Date published: 2021-09-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Glass cracks easily I purchased these from a department store and arrived in pristine condition. I put them in the dishwasher after 2 uses (had handwashed them before) and made sure to not put anything around them. However, one of them has cracked already after one cycle in the dishwasher. For cups as high quality and expensive as these I would have thought they would've lasted longer. I'm extremely disappointed.
Date published: 2020-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! For me as for young mother is very important a morning routine, during which I can slowly enjoying a cup of coffee relaxing in the soft chair. It gives me an incredible atmosphere, which helps to make up my own mind to hard day) because it’s not always easy to be a good mom)
Date published: 2022-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent product, made the coffee better taste. I bought the double wall cups to go with the new coffee machine I bought. The cups were made of high quality materials and does a wonderful job of keeping the coffee hot, yet cool in hand. Also, it's beautifully displaying the nice work of my coffee machine.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great cappuccino mugs I love these mugs. These are a great gift for any occasion. I love the fact that I can drink my hot coffee and yet not burn my hands touching the mugs. They look great on a countertop, and they don’t sweat, so I never have to worry about trying to locate my coasters which always go missing. Love the look and durability of these glasses! They're also more wide than tall, perfect for a cappuccino, and for fitting under any coffee machine.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Serve that cappuccino in style! This was the most perfect holiday gift we ever given to every family member and friends every year. I've received great feedback about it. It fun to actually watch how your coffee is being mixed inside that cup! It is made of glass, it is dishwasher safe. Although it is durable, it needs TLC with caution to leave spaces in between inside the dishwasher, avoiding bumping to each other and prevent from breaking.
Date published: 2020-03-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_72, tr_225
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

What size are those ? Which double walll glasses are smallest ? Thanks

Asked by: Poneh
0.48qt, Espresso Glass Mugs are 0.14qt
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-08

Can I pour boiling water into the mug?

Asked by: sierratest
Hi Yes, absolutely!
Date published: 2022-12-14

Are the Sorrento Plus glasses also made in China? For being "handmade blown glass created by a renowned Italian designer" I must say "made in China" doesn't really say handmade quality to me.

Asked by: jia jia
Our Sorrento glasses are designed by Italian designer Matteo Thun and manufactured in our highly respected factory in China. All of our products are made with extraordinary care by meticulous craftsman all over the world. This series of mugs are made in China.
Date published: 2018-06-30

What are the dimensions of this mug, specifically I'm interested in how tall is it?

Asked by: GaryBk
The dimensions for the packed set are 11.6" long x 11.4" wide x 8.9" tall. The glasses themselves are approximately 6.5" tall.
Date published: 2018-05-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product