• Transparent
YOU SAVE: -30%
$71.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
$71.00 $49.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall French Press is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_11, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 95ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall French Press
$71.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Look forward to freshly brewed, wonderfully aromatic coffee. The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus French press not only makes doing so incredibly simple, but in incredible style too. The French press is a coffee plunger that can also be used as a serving pot whose puristic design makes it a highlight on any table. It goes particularly well with our elegant ZWILLING Sorrento cups, which, like this French press, are also designed by Studio Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez. Using this French press is especially easy: Freshly ground coffee is brewed in the press before the sieve is pushed downwards to push the coffee to the bottom. And thanks to its premium-quality, double-walled borosilicate glass, the French press keeps coffee hot for especially long.
  • Premium-quality, double-walled borosilicate glass keeps coffee hot longer
  • Comfortable to hold thanks to its light weight
  • Dishwasher safe
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.09 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.84 qt
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall French Press is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't love it I notice that this item is on sale, which makes sense. The press mechanism is wobbly and annoying, too many small parts. I LOVE my Zwilling pots and pans but this french press is a flop.
Date published: 2019-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Insulted French Press!!! I love this product! In the winter I brew hot and in the summer I use it to make over night cold brew. It’s great for both! I especially appreciate the fact that the double wall feature helps insult my hot brewed coffee so that I don’t have a lukewarm second cup. I have had no problems with the press mechanism and have found it simple to clean.
Date published: 2019-05-20
  • y_2019, m_12, d_11, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

How many ounces of coffee does this French press make?

Asked by: Stephanie
The capacity is 0.84 quarts/26.88 ounces, so you can make about three larger cups in one batch.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-10-13
  • y_2019, m_12, d_11, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
  • questions, product