• Transparent
YOU SAVE: -30%
76.00 $52.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
76.00 $52.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall French Press is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 17.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_5, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 88ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 39500-300
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall French Press
$76.00 $52.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Look forward to freshly brewed, wonderfully aromatic coffee. The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus French press not only makes doing so incredibly simple, but in incredible style too. The French press is a coffee plunger that can also be used as a serving pot whose puristic design makes it a highlight on any table. It goes particularly well with our elegant ZWILLING Sorrento cups, which, like this French press, are also designed by Studio Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez. Using this French press is especially easy: Freshly ground coffee is brewed in the press before the sieve is pushed downwards to push the coffee to the bottom. And thanks to its premium-quality, double-walled borosilicate glass, the French press keeps coffee hot for especially long.
  • Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Premium-quality, double-walled borosilicate glass keeps coffee hot longer
  • Comfortable to hold thanks to its light weight
  • Dishwasher safe
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.09 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.84 qt
  • Length of product: 0.00 in
  • Width of product: 5.12 in
  • Height of product: 9.65 in
  • Upper diameter: 0.00 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall French Press is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 17.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Since I’ve been working from home I find myself using this more often. It’s the perfect size for two cups of coffee and the second cup is hot still! It’s kind of fun to use. I like watching the water push through the screen.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great French Press This is a great French Press. I can make a hot cup of coffee in this press or make a cold brew, either way I get an exceptional cup of coffee every time. With the double walled glass, the coffee can stay hot and cold while it’s safe to hold the glass on the exterior. If you don’t want to use it as a french press, you can always use the carafe for juices, so it’s a multifunctional piece. The only downside to this piece is that sometimes my coffee spills down the side of the carafe as I try to pour out my coffee.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Watch your coffee! I love this French press so much, your coffee is being made right your very eye. It is so much fun to enjoy a cup of coffee when you personally prepare yourself. I would probably get my friends and relatives this coming holidays.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from multi functionsl I use this press for a variety of functions. In particular, I like to infuse olive oil and vinegar with herbs. Try using it to make fresh almond milk!! yum!!
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I bought my French press and honestly it’s been a learning experience. The double wall design, made the coffee extremely hot, but it didn’t feel hot to touch. Experimenting has been rather fun, and I feel my coffee is getting better each time. My only issue was leaving the coffee in the Press, it continued brewing and made the coffee rather bitter. So if you don’t plan on drinking your coffee right away, might be a good idea to pour it into a decanter or pitcher, or just make what you need.
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't love it I notice that this item is on sale, which makes sense. The press mechanism is wobbly and annoying, too many small parts. I LOVE my Zwilling pots and pans but this french press is a flop.
Date published: 2019-05-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor spout design I very highly doubt that this issue is specific to the item that I received. The spout is designed to be too small to pour from, so every time you use the french press, coffee runs down the side of it and spills all over the cup as well. You have to pour it over the sink because at least 4-5oz of coffee are wasted by running down the side of the french press. This is completely unacceptable for a $50 french press. I've had $20 ones in the past that I've had no issues with.
Date published: 2020-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Impressive Press Awesome improvement over the previous version I had. Fun to watch the process take place with this double wall glass press. Love that the handle is affixed to the carafe, which also makes for a nice cold beverage pitcher when not keeping my just pressed coffee hot.
Date published: 2020-04-01
  • y_2020, m_4, d_5, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

How many ounces of coffee does this French press make?

Asked by: Stephanie
The capacity is 0.84 quarts/26.88 ounces, so you can make about three larger cups in one batch.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-10-13

Is the plastic on the lid BPA free?

Asked by: Shan
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product