• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -30%
37.00 $25.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
37.00 $25.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Double Espresso Mug Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-090, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 135ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 39500-090
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Double Espresso Mug Set
$37.00 $25.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert. 4.5 fl. oz.
  • Set of two 4.5 fl. oz. double espresso mugs
  • Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
  • High quality borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Double Espresso Mug Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Design. I bought the coffee mugs and 4each of the small drink glasses and 4 of the tall glasses. Love them I have gotten so many compliments on this glass ware. Only down side is that I have broken two coffee mugs already and they really shatter. I just have to be more careful of them.
Date published: 2017-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Espresso keeps me going! These is the most perfect Sorrento glass to enjoy your espresso even a hot cup of tea. Families and friends posted great videos they took in every social media they're subscribed. How fun to actually watch how your coffee, espresso or cappuccino is being mixed inside every Sorrento glass! It is made of glass, but it is dishwasher safe. Although it is durable, it needs TLC with caution to leave spaces in between inside the dishwasher, avoiding bumping to each other.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Beautiful Double-Double Take an espresso break with a friend. This double espresso mug is a perfect size to sit a few minutes and enjoy. The Sorrento line of double walled glasses and mugs are perfect for keeping hot thing hot and cold things cold. Specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. They also eliminate condensation on the outside when serving cold drinks. Beautifully shaped. Good sized handle.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic espresso mugs, I had originally purchased the espresso cups, without handles and loved using them. (Still do!) but when I saw these with the handles i couldn't resist. the Zwilling double walled glasses are my absolute favorite in all sizes and shapes, for hot and cold drinks and great barware styles too. Highly recommend these handled espresso mugs!
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tea for 2 A perfect mug for tea or your afternoon latte! So attractive and definitely keep hot things hot & cold, cold. But be careful; don't let the double layers fool you into thinking they won't crack or break! More fragile than they look, but a delight to own. (I cracked one in the snk, as it hit another item!) You will want to own more than 2!
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The clear, double-walled glass is so light weight you won't even believe it's glass! The outside stays cool as you pour your hot espresso so you never have to worry about burning your hands. I also love to watch the espresso transform as you pour! My house guests actually ask for their espresso in these cute little guys!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great espresso set Love this little espresso mug set. It’s nice having the perfect size mugs for when I make an espresso, making it much easier to drink out of than using a mug that is typically too big for an espresso shot. Love the look of the double walled glass and how it retains the heat really well so my espresso doesn’t get cold.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Double Walled is a favorite I have these in the 12 oz and the single espresso sizes and they are amazing. I drink my morning latte from the mug every morning and my husband enjoys a shot of espresso every afternoon. These keep your beverage steamy hot until the last sip and look beautiful doing the job! Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Date published: 2020-04-01
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-090, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

How Tall is this mug??

Asked by: Janelle
The dimensions of the mug are 7.75" L x 3.87" W x 3.25" H.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-03-15
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-090, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
  • questions, product