Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 3-pc French Press and Latte Glass Set

Glassware for the Table

SALE
-43%
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-130-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -43%
$106.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -43%
$106.00 $59.99
In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall French Press and Latte Glass is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 44.
  • y_2021, m_11, d_29, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-130, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 108ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Good mornings are guaranteed with the Sorrento Plus French Press. With its Italian-designed carafe and filter press engineered by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels in Germany, this French Press has a distinctive European design that delivers a delicious brew every time. The high quality double wall borosilicate glass construction keeps coffee hot from the first cup to the last while remaining cool to the touch. Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this stylish and durable French Press lets you brew and serve right at the table. Unlike drip coffee makers, which have paper filters that absorb the coffee beans’ flavors and oils, this French press steeps the coffee for a complex, more flavorful brew. Fast and easy to use, you’ll be a fan after the first sip.

• Set includes: 1-pc French press and 2-pcs Latte Glasses
  • Time-tested German engineering meets Italian design
  • Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cool drinks remain cold for a long time
  • Double wall glass is mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass
  • Dishwasher safe
  • French press retains essential oils for a perfect, complex brew

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-130
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 3-pc French Press and Latte Glass Set
$106.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall French Press and Latte Glass is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 44.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not worth the money! I was very disappointed with this product. The pour is always leaking down the side of the French press and it makes a mess. Additionally, the metal mesh doesn’t fit right which creates scape pockets and causes coffee grounds to escape and fill your cup. Like a lot of it… not a reasonable amount you would expect from a French press! I’ve used other French press and have never experienced these issues before. For the price it was not worth it. I gave it a 2 star because it looks beautiful and I love the glasses but otherwise not worth the money.
Date published: 2021-09-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by from plunger broke with first use I'm assuming this will be taken care of through warranty, but at first washing the plunger came apart and we have never been able to get it back together so it will function as intended. I have seen this same complaint in other reviews, and I imagine this is why it's on sale now. I hope they are upgrading their design to actually be durable and functional-- maybe there's just a few bad ones in the batch, but I wouldn't buy this again. Bummer, since the double wall glass is just what we wanted.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love my new French press My new French Press and latte glasses are awesome. They look great and work perfectly. I already owned other Zwilling products and I am pleased with quality and price.
Date published: 2020-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really impressed When it comes to doing anything interesting with double walled, zwilling really is the only player, and I couldn't be happier with the result. The insulation factor is amazing, hot stays hot, cold stays cold, and there hardly is any need for a handle. The carafe itself is solid, as are the cups. If there was one improvement I could make, the end of the press has an imperfection in the coil, but after using it, it seems to only be cosmetic.
Date published: 2021-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid French press set but some one glaring thing Overall it’s a good set. The double wall insults keeps things hot and the plunger isn’t flimsy. Keep in mind that this set is made with borosilicate glass and is not all that durable. I’m noticing scratches on the carafe and tumblers. While it doesn’t affect its use, it is unsightly and causes concern about the longevity of this product.
Date published: 2020-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set The double wall glassware does a great job keeping the coffee or tea I brew in the French Press hot for a long period of time. The press and the glasses are lightweight. The press and latte glasses make a nice presentation when making coffee or tea. Also makes a lovely housewarming or other occasion gift.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful “Dribble Pot” and cups. This is a really beautiful set. The cups and carafe really hold the heat. Lose one star because it isn’t possible to pour from the carafe without it dribbling down the outside of the pot. Really annoying- has to do with the shape of the spout. So looks great and well insulated, but it’s a “dribble pot”!
Date published: 2021-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect French Press The double wall glass insulated French press keeps the temperature spot while the coffee is brewing. I can make a couple cups and it will stay hot in the French press while I slowly sip the coffee from the insulated latte glasses. The look and feel is quality all around.
Date published: 2021-11-20
  • y_2021, m_11, d_29, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-130, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What is the capacity of the French press and glasses; how many cups can they hold?

Asked by: MercyG
Capacity: French Press .84 QT Glasses 11.8 OZ
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-02-10
  • y_2021, m_11, d_29, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-130, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product