Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Espresso glass set, Double wall

$17.99

Sleek and modern glasses for a perfect shot of espresso

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight, durable borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and freezer safe
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Cup Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 265.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_67, tr_198
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-085-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 17 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Add a modern feel to your morning routine with the Sorrento Espresso glasses. Pour a smooth shot of espresso for a foamy cappuccino, an aromatic Americano, or a chilled espresso martini, all while keeping your hands comfortably cool. They are truly as beautiful as they are functional.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or need for a coaster. Exceptionally durable due to their high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

• Set includes 2 espresso glasses 
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Glasses constructed of high-quality, durable borosilicate glass that is mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Glasses are lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Ergonomic design for ultimate comfort in hand
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-085
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.17 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.08 qt
  • Length of product: 2.52 in
  • Width of product: 2.52 in
  • Height of product: 2.76 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Espresso glass set, Double wall
4.9 (265)
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. These lightweight glasses are truly as beautiful as they are functional and make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a need for a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COOL-TO-TOUCH

Cold drinks remain cold for a long time, with no messy condensation. Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch.

Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Cup Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 265.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful glasses! I bought these espresso glasses along with the latte glasses and they are both excellent products. The double walled glass truly retains heat better than my other espresso glasses and glassware. I used to be a barista back in the day and would’ve loved to have these at the coffee shop I worked at. I was at first concerned there was no handle on them, but the glass does not get hot when espresso is in it. The espresso looks neat in the glass and appears to be suspended in air. The glass has amazing clarity allowing you to see the layers of the espresso beautifully in the glass. Highly recommend this if you have an espresso machine. Thank you to the employee at Sur la Table for the recommendation!
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simplistic and Chic. Functional and I have the espresso cups with the handles but these are more attractive to the sight. Super chic, they go with my coffee ensemble really well. The quality of the blown glass is great. My espresso stays warm without burning my fingertips (no need for handles), perfect size since it can handle both short and long shots. They don’t feel bulky and, best of all (for me) I can see the coffee as it’s being poured, and watch that wonderful crema make its way up to the top, and I can judge the espresso based on its color. It’s just pretty to watch.
Date published: 2022-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Truly excellent daily coffee cups The Sorrento espresso cups add a lot to the coffee-drinking experience. These crystal clear cups show off the coffee in a way impossible with opaque cups of mugs and remain cool to the touch with even the hottest of coffees. When I purchased these cups, I also considered the handled ZWILLING double espresso cups because of their larger volume. However, these smaller cups hold plenty of coffee and their compact sizes make them easier to store. I now use them as my daily go-to espresso cups and have zero regrets with their purchase.
Date published: 2020-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's not just an espresso glass. Sorrento double walled insulated glasses are perfect for keeping your drinks hot or cold without feeling temperature outside while enjoying that shot of espresso. holding. You can also enjoy every beverages for every occasions and can be filled with deserts as well.The feel and weight of each cup is so light. It is dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended. Perfect for variety of occasions gifting ideas. My daughter is creative to give away these double glasses and personally decorate each by embossing them.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Espresso Barista's dream I been getting into making esspresso at home. Dialing in the shot is tricky for me, and I wanted a glass that I can see the shot as I pull. This hand-blown espresso shot glass beautiful and functional. It's perfect size to pull double shot with little bit more room for error or long shot.
Date published: 2022-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great espresso mugs Love this little espresso mug set. It’s nice having mugs for when I make an espresso, it’s much easier to drink out of than using a mug that is typically too big for an espresso shot. Love the look of the double walled glass and that it retains the heat really well so my espresso doesn’t get cold. I like the look of this style glass versus the style with the handle, since it's so small, the glass doesn't need it, and it's the perfect little shot glass for espresso or other beverages.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely espresso cups I bought these for myself on a whim because I was gifted a new coffee/espresso machine. The espresso cups are just beautifully made. The double wall is esthetically pleasing and functional in keeping the espresso hotter longer. I feel sophisticated drinking my morning shot of caffeine from them and I love showing/using them when we entertain guests. Nothing but compliments all around. Not one negative thing to say about them. I ended up buying two sets because I liked them so much.
Date published: 2020-12-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice espresso glasses Nice vacuum espresso glasses. Nice shape and feel. I like that they are completely sealed and no silicon valve (like in Bodum glasses). My only disappointment is that the glass is much thicker than I expected. That will probably make them much more durable but not as elegant as no-brand glasses that I bought in Germany, which are a little smaller and made from very thin glass making them super elegant. Overall, they are very nice and I would recommend them without reservations.
Date published: 2021-01-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_67, tr_198
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Is the product free of lead and cadmium?

Asked by: Nanna
All of our products are free of lead, cadmium, and other harmful materials and are Prop 65 compliant (except Ballarini ServInTavola).
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-07

How many oz/ml is it?

Asked by: Kimi24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
  • questions, product