ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc, Latte glass set

$69.99
$89.99
-22 %

The perfect glass to serve your favorite hot and cold beverages 

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature 
  • Lightweight, durable borosilicate glass 
  • Microwave and freezer safe  
ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Cup Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 64.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_24, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-099-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 69 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This set of 8 elegant and sophisticated double wall glasses maintain the toasty temperature of lattes and other hot beverages while remaining cool to the touch. And cold drinks, such as iced lattes, stay chilled without leaving messy condensation rings on the table. They are truly as beautiful as they are functional.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or need for a coaster. Exceptionally durable due to their high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.?

• Set includes 8 x 11.8-fluid ounce latte glasses
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation 
  • Glasses constructed of high-quality, durable borosilicate glass that is mouth blown by skilled artisans 
  • Glasses are lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors 
  • Ergonomic design for ultimate comfort in hand 
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe 

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-099
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.40 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.37 qt
  • Length of product: 3.31 in
  • Width of product: 3.31 in
  • Height of product: 5.47 in
ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc, Latte glass set
4.8 (64)
-22% 89.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. These glasses make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Made of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COMFORTABLE HANDLES

Beautiful and functional Sorrento Plus glasses feature sturdy, easy-to-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hands.

ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Cup Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 64.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Glass breaks easily! Be careful We bought six of the Sorrento double walled Glasses yesterday at a Home Goods store in Erie Pa. We unpacked them, washed them and used two glasses right away for cold drinks. They were wonderful, held ice perfectly for hours. My wife finished her drink and set the glass down on the kitchen counter and the glass completely shattered (cracked) ! We are so disappointed as we have been looking for no sweat, double walled glasses that are not plastic forever. Now we don't know if we should take them back or buy more?
Date published: 2020-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favorite regardless of its steadiness issue I've had the 2 smaller size coffee glasses of the same double glass by Zwelling and I've felt in love with them. It's suitable for a drink/beverage of any type. So I desired to have more of them and I found these Latte sizes and they make me happy. I use it for literally everything from water and soft drinks to beer and coffee. BTW, wine or champagne looks very good in it. If you are not too much concerned about special shapes for different sorts of wine, you will appreciate these. The only concern is its steadiness. Not a total fail but take little more precautions to not crash it accidentally. DISHWASHER SAFE 100%
Date published: 2021-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just beautiful and fun Was excited to receive this product to match my espresso mugs that started me in then glass double wall ZWILLING product journey. The coffee mugs are the perfect size, which for me is a mug where I can fit my 4 fingers through the handle! It’s exciting to be able to see how much is left in your cup and it’s actually nice to have a mug feel somewhat delicate because it’s a marvel to hold this crystal clear glass in your hand every morning and think about how it was handmade and the work that went into it. The spoons with straws are another marvel of design, so fun to use. Overall just a beautiful set that is worth the price.
Date published: 2022-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best glasses ever! Put away your coasters and feel free to set your glasses filled with ice filled beverage glasses or cups of steaming hot coffee or cocoa on any table that is nearby. No matter how icy your beverage is, no condensation forms on the glass to drip onto your table. Hot tea, coffee, and cocoa are comfortably held to leisurely sip. These glasses are the best!!
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Quality This latte glass is perfect for enjoying lattes and frankly any other beverage - hot or cold. The double wall construction makes it comfortable to hold, regardless of how hot or cold the contents are.
Date published: 2022-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Drinkware These glasses are a pleasure to use. They fit well in the hand, keep beverages cold longer than regular glass, and the rounded rim is pleasant to drink from. We bought our first set several years ago, but through daily use and occasional clumsiness, unfortunately some glasses were dropped and broken. We decided it was time to replenish our supply and buy a new set. Hope these replacements stand up to the experience of the original set and give us many years of daily use.
Date published: 2024-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from We love these glasses! Strong. Scratch proof. Seemingly unbreakable. Beautiful. Functional. What more could you want in a glass?
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love a latte glass! I purchased the 8 piece tall latte glass set from Costco for a very reasonable price. They are absolutely stunning and my grandkids continue to marcel over the “glass within a glass”! They have a very pleasant mouth-feel when you drink from them. They work extremely well with either hot or cold beverages; they don’t burn your hand with a hot drink and don’t leave annoying moisture condensation with a cold or iced drink. They are a beautiful addition to my glassware.
Date published: 2023-01-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_24, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Hi i am interesting in size of this glasses. 350 ml is one glass right ? not all eight together an it is good for Hot Latte too?

Asked by: tikamat
These glasses are 11.8 ounces each. They are great for hot lattes as well.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-17

One of my Sorrento glass mugs broke! I am not sure exactly why. I had finished hand washing it, and was placing it to drain when I noticed there was water in between the layers. It had cracked and broken. Can I replace just one?

Asked by: Sanb
Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link below.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-05-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product