• Silver
YOU SAVE: -30%
57.00 $39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
57.00 $39.99
ZWILLING Sommelier Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_37900-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 160ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 37900-004
ZWILLING Sommelier Accessories Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler
$57.00 $39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Double walled design keeps the pre-chilled wine the right temperature for hours.. No additional ice or cold water needed.. Accommodates all 750ml bottle sizes including Champagne.. 18/10 Brushed stainless steel makes an elegant statement on the table.
  • Double walled design keeps the pre-chilled wine the right temperature for hours
  • No additional ice or cold water needed.
  • Accommodates all 750ml bottle sizes including Champagne.
  • 18/10 Brushed stainless steel makes an elegant statement on the table.
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.32 lbs
  • Length of product: 4.72 in
  • Width of product: 4.72 in
  • Height of product: 7.80 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
ZWILLING Sommelier Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice and modern wine cooler This is a great way to keep your wine or other bottled beverages from going warm while being out at the dinner table. With the double walled stainless steel construction, it’s a very durable cooler and retains the cold temps well so you never need to use ice. Very sleek and modern, this cooler looks great on any counter top or table setting.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this as it needs NO ice! How ingenious! Keeps wine cold while everyone is enjoying themselves, so no need to hurry through a bottle. Made from nice brushed Stainless steel, so works well on any table or bar area. Makes a beautiful house-warming gift, too! Nice compliment to the other Zwilling stainless steel wine accessories, too!
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The double-walled construction of this wine cooler keeps my wine the perfect temperature for hours. It is sleek and modern looking and fits your standard size wine bottle. I take it to the beach for evening picnics and outside in the yard for BBQs with family and friends. Speaking of family and friends, this makes a great gift!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I just bought this wine cooler and am so happy with it! Looks sleek and modern, doesn't have to be refrigerated or frozen to work and holds mutliple sizes of bottles. I use it most often for keeping my sparkling water cold but was also impressed with how long it kept a bottle of white wine cold the other night.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have two of these and we use them all the time. They look beautiful at the bar when you have friends over. Everyone can go help themselves to a refill and I can be sure the temperature of the bottle is remaining perfectly chilled all while keeping bottle rings off my counter.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wine Cooler, Tools Holder Too! This wine cooler made of 18/10 Brushed stainless steel makes an elegant statement on the table. This accommodates all 750ml bottle sizes including Champagne. It is also a great alternative to hold kitchen tools, spoons and spatula when not in used for wine cooler.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No Sweat The double wall insulation of this stainless steel cooler keeps your bottle cold longer and helps prevent sweating on your counter or table top. Use for chilled wine, champagne, sparkling water, or carafe of tap water without the need for ice.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful way to keep white wine cold This is a beautiful way to keep chilled wine cool when it is sitting out on the counter. I love the sleek design and I store it in the freezer so that it's ready to use. The sleek design is modern and chic.
Date published: 2020-05-21
  • y_2020, m_7, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_37900-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

what is the length and the diameter?

Asked by: fatma
The length of this item is 7.8", and the diameter is 4.8".
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-17

How do I use this? It came without instructions and I cannot find a users manual on website.

Asked by: Erica
Double walled design keeps the pre-chilled wine the right temperature for hours. Just put pre-chilled wine bottle inside. If wanted you could put cooler in freezer for a while before adding bottle. Of course if you do this then the container will sweet some.
Answered by: LonW
Date published: 2018-08-20
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_37900-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
  • questions, product